Hacking arm9loaderhax vs IOSU

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't wanna be that guy but..
"arm9loaderhax" is well.. hax, you're exploiting the arm9loader at start up to.. well you know what I mean.
"IOSU" on the other hand is what controls the Wii U software :^) "IOSU" is not a hack, if you would have said "IOSU exploit", then that's a whole other story lol.

Yes, I'm really fun at parties.

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's best to compare arm9 kernel with IOSU kernel.
They both allow full access to the system... but what baffles me is why a vanilla 3DS on 11.1 only has userland home brew but the latest Wii U version has a kernel exploit to allow cheating and pirating... :unsure:
You're really thick. Nintendo cares more about the 3DS than the WiiU, so obviously Nintendo is patching 3DS stuff more.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't really compare them. Firstly, IOSU exploits haven't been publicly released, so we have no clue what exactly it will give us other than speculation from the community based on the Wii, which worked different than how the Wii U works. And second, they are two different exploits for two different consoles, so you can't really compare them. If you compared two different exploits on the same console then it would be fine, but two separate consoles can't be compared, at least not very easily. That would be like me trying to compare PS Vita Henkaku vs 3ds A9LH. They both work in entirely different ways due to the hardware layout and the current progress of the hacking community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast