• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrmm has anyone used the quest completer? I just used it on mine and im HR 73 and while it completed all my quests theres some still not showing in my list. WIll i unlock at hr 80?
there are some elder dragon quests that dont unlock until after HR 200-ish. Also make sure you completed all of the caravan key quests

MangoCrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems that if you change the level of an insect glaive the kinsect in turn will also level up, making it impossible to evolve or to feed.

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The HR Pints works like Palico EXP ? , i mean i unlock the 7 * urgent , i played it then i jump to rank 31 , 2 days later , i see this topic and i was curios to edit my stuff , i start editing but i never TOUCH HRP , i just edit my items , when i extract the ext data and put again on the game , and turn on my 3ds i was rank 31 , then i play the Snowbaron mision lv 2 , and and on the screen apears the same message i get when i jump to rank 31 , " you unlock all this stuff etc etc.

then i saw my rank was 7 not 31 , i got to extract my ext data again and the save editor says i was " legit " rank 7 , with 70303 HRP , i change the rank again to 31 , but didnt work , i modify over and over but is not working , then i change those 70k to 500 k and play yesterday like 10 mision and never rank up anymore , did i missclick something ? im stuck at rank 7 , :(

Last edited by FATE4LIFE,

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to have found a legal charm spreadsheet. This has all charm types and not just dragon. It also seems like the slots are tied with the type of charms.
Mystery Charms can only have 1 slot
Shining Charms can have 1-2 slots
Timeworn Charms can have 1-3 slots.
@Lord Blade Didn't weren't you asking for this a while ago?

Reactions: JamesyPoo

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have found a legal charm spreadsheet. This has all charm types and not just dragon. It also seems like the slots are tied with the type of charms.
Mystery Charms can only have 1 slot
Shining Charms can have 1-2 slots
Timeworn Charms can have 1-3 slots.
@Lord Blade Weren't you asking for this a while ago?
a link would be nice :P

I dont think there are after 200. You unlock the last at 150 or something? i dont know
I was going off a very vague bit of information I read earlier. After completing the 7 star urgent, I had saved my game (before talking to the guild manager to unlock my HR value). after testing what 0 HRP puts you at (it pts you at HR 8, BTW) I put my original HRP total back and soared to about HR 260-soemthing. This unlocked several quests, like Hyper Rajang, Kirin, etc. I may have been misinformed that it requires HR 200+ but there is a definite HR requirement to see/take on those quests.

Update on Palico dealings:
Whee. I think I found a bug in the game itself (not the editor). I edited in Emergency Retreat as the learned skill on one of my palicoes (before I had defeated a Cephadrom with a palico that legitimately knew the skill) and when I unlocked it and tried to equip it, it wouldn't let me. When I went to 'forget' the skill (so I could re-teach it) the skill above it was marked as the learned skill instead. Either I somehow bypassed the RNG value constraints and have an extra support move, or something is seriously bugged on the palico... I'll have to plus the exported file of the palico into APM's new checker and see what that says about it (It's 'Dovahkat' form that zip I uploaded a couple pages back, BTW)

EDIT: OK, so the tool spits out that both the learned skills and actions are illegal/DLC, but the palico is still accepted by the game. This is too funny.

Last edited by iSharingan,

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
a link would be nice :P

I was going off a very vague bit of information I read earlier. After completing the 7 star urgent, I had saved my game (before talking to the guild manager to unlock my HR value). after testing what 0 HRP puts you at (it pts you at HR 8, BTW) I put my original HRP total back and soared to about HR 260-soemthing. This unlocked several quests, like Hyper Rajang, Kirin, etc. I may have been misinformed that it requires HR 200+ but there is a definite HR requirement to see/take on those quests.

Update on Palico dealings:
Whee. I think I found a bug in the game itself (not the editor). I edited in Emergency Retreat as the learned skill on one of my palicoes (before I had defeated a Cephadrom with a palico that legitimately knew the skill) and when I unlocked it and tried to equip it, it wouldn't let me. When I went to 'forget' the skill (so I could re-teach it) the skill above it was marked as the learned skill instead. Either I somehow bypassed the RNG value constraints and have an extra support move, or something is seriously bugged on the palico... I'll have to plus the exported file of the palico into APM's new checker and see what that says about it (It's 'Dovahkat' form that zip I uploaded a couple pages back, BTW)

EDIT: OK, so the tool spits out that both the learned skills and actions are illegal/DLC, but the palico is still accepted by the game. This is too funny.
Cant believe how stupid I was not to link. Sorry.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N7lqzdSzNl1o_W8JiYyQz_cXDXJEE_Ur4myI4Uf0F7E/edit
@Lord Blade

Reactions: JamesyPoo

harmonium

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I have find the files editor with google. And i have some question because i have never do this before.

I just need to get my sd card into my computer and i need something for extract the save right ? I have dll savedatafiler but its a CIA files i don't what its this.

What i need for extract my save ? I don't need to get a cracked 3ds for this i hope ? Because i have my 3ds and game 100% legal.

Thanks for help and great job doing this save game editor i just want use it now.

Last edited by harmonium,

alphex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I have find the files editor with google. And i have some question because i have never do this before.

I just need to get my sd card into my computer and i need something for extract the save right ? I have dll savedatafiler but its a CIA files i don't what its this.

What i need for extract my save ? I don't need to get a cracked 3ds for this i hope ? Because i have my 3ds and game 100% legal.

Thanks for help and great job doing this save game editor i just want use it now.

Open up savedatafiler and go to the Ext tab. Look for the file titled 00001870 and press Y to import the file to your SD card. You should find the files on your sd card.It should be in a file called filer. After that just open up the system file with APM's save editor.

EDIT: Make sure to go back to savedatafiler and go to the SD tab. And press A to import your edited file onto your 3ds.

Last edited by alphex,

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
Open up savedatafiler and go to the Ext tab. Look for the file titled 00001870 and press Y to import the file to your SD card. You should find the files on your sd card.It should be in a file called filer. After that just open up the system file with APM's save editor.

EDIT: Make sure to go back to savedatafiler and go to the SD tab. And press A to import your edited file onto your 3ds.
I don't think he has any sort of hax on his 3ds and just downloaded the cia version of Savedatafiler.

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After testing and testing , looks like i have to make another char, mine just got stuck on HR7 idk why the Save editor " auto-modify " that value and i didnt realize , until i end a quest and jump from rank 31 > 7 , for the game i still have the limiter , i never do the narka 7* Urgent but i did it 4 times , and i dont get any HRPoints froms quest , i dont know what happen.

I never edit my HRP original value , but the save editor change it to 7 i was like wtf , then i change it to rank 31 again , over and over and over but never change i even change the original value " 70303" to " 500k" and i played like 10 misions but i dont get any points and my char just dont rank up, if some one can explain me how this works or what value i have to change , cuz prob im gonna be rank 7 for ever..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock