anyone try those super cheap android/ios controllers on ebay?

Discussion in 'Android' started by maczilla, Jun 3, 2016.

1. maczilla
    OP

maczilla GBAtemp Regular

Nov 12, 2012
    Bermuda
  2. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    I haven't tried either of those, but my experience say that "you get what you pay for".
    A cheap controller will probably have some input lag or something... I always get disappointed when buying something cheap. But since I haven't tried them, don't take my word for it! They might be good!

3. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    The first one looks really bad. The d-pad, which looks like a circle pad, is either really stiff, or really loose. You can't trust those. The buttons are all oddly marked and it looks awkward to hold. It's a no from me. The second one looks a lot better with it's own d-pad and nice buttons. The seller has great feedback and the item is selling fast. I'd definitely buy the second one.

4. maczilla
    OP

maczilla GBAtemp Regular

Nov 12, 2012
    Bermuda
    yea I just found a review on the first one and its a piece of junk holding/lagging inputs. Its probably just for aiding in controlling your device, not for gaming if anything.

Last edited by maczilla, Jun 4, 2016
  5. Xanthe

Xanthe Sith

Dec 23, 2015
    United States
    I'd say you'd be paying for something that wouldn't work very well...There might be input lag and sticky buttons, and possibly a poor lightning port that connects to the device