Anyone here believe a ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

dark is the absence of light . . . how do you measure that?)
are you aware that dark is just a form of light average ppl cant see? also are you aware that dark is the only thing able to visibly move faster than light?

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel that ghosts/spirits/etc do exist. I don't have proof, nor do I claim it to be a fact, but I do know that there a bunch of crazy shit that happens in the universe, much that we never knew could be possible, so....
I feel like I had more peace knowing that everything associated with humans, religion, spirituality and all that is in the end insignificant, and I can divert more time to more important stuff like family and work cause whatever I do does not matter.

Last edited by Yil,

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wrong you are not aware of consciousness but rather due to consciousness you are aware . . .
there is a reason its called the "visible light spectrum" (how silly of humans to decide that tools that they developed to see light can see light in all its variations) . . . and how does one "measure" light exactly?dark is the absence of light . . . how do you measure that?
prove it (in other words thats an opinion not a proven fact)
Damn bro you must understand rick and morty

D

Deleted User

I don't think I really believe in ghosts.

On the topic of religion since this thread has become another argument about religion, I believe there might be something that could be seen as being like a god out there, but I can't say for sure. Maybe like, aliens that somehow influenced evolution of life here on Earth in some way.
Also, I kinda believe in reincarnation as a possibility. I believe that maybe our conscience travels to an alternate universe when we die, but we don't retain any memories from any past lives or anything. At most I'd say that past lives could possibly leave an imprint on our conscience that can determine our personality and stuff like that. For the most part it's like you're a brand new person.
I wouldn't say I for sure, 100% believe in any of those things though.

Reactions: Chary

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think I really believe in ghosts.

On the topic of religion since this thread has become another argument about religion, I believe there might be something that could be seen as being like a god out there, but I can't say for sure. Maybe like, aliens that somehow influenced evolution of life here on Earth in some way.
Also, I kinda believe in reincarnation as a possibility. I believe that maybe our conscience travels to an alternate universe when we die, but we don't retain any memories from any past lives or anything. At most I'd say that past lives could possibly leave an imprint on our conscience that can determine our personality and stuff like that. For the most part it's like you're a brand new person.
I wouldn't say I for sure, 100% believe in any of those things though.
ok. the reincarnation does exist. when we are born again, we have brought our previous bad karma in the past. well in our present life we will finish our bad karma from previous life. that is reincarnation. when our souls are not yet pure then we will be reborn until our souls are holy and return with god.

Reactions: Deleted User

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe in ghosts. Both holy spirits and paranormal spirits.

It not going away. still forever on our home planets.

When I was kid like around age 2 - 7 can see real ghost. Also when I was in my bed with my parents during night. I saw two glow red eyes in windows it scare me and cover bed sheet over my head. Also I saw bright woman stand in hall stare at me in my bed, then I cover my head with bed sheets.

It can happen to anyone who experience ghosts everywhere.

My sister told me about on Amazon channel from Roku, Amityville Horror. I never saw that before. It's based on true story. No fake story. Answers are already there on YouTube (search: Amityville Horror).

I know what my friend told me. Evil spell can anywhere in dolls, antiques, potteries, boxes, Ouija board, necklaces, etc to open backdoor to let spirit go in and out without our permission.

Lucky, it don't hurt us so bad. Be careful and check to see which things are moved or something on wrong place try to scare us and people.

I know they are try to scare babies and kids at night time.

It not going away, still in our home planet, still happen everywhere and no stop.

That is why we must have holy cross to hang up on wall to prevent bad spirits. Also Bible on tables or around near bed should be more safe to ward bad spirit off from us.

My sister message:

Yes mom had a lot of bad spirits in that house. They shake the bed come into my dolls. They even touch me as a child. Time bless that house with sage and prayer. I feel ghost all the time they can turn off lights, tv and try hard to scare you. God is more powerful .The bad spirits can move things as well. Me and my kids had some bad experience with bad spirits. We blessed our home with prayer and sage all over the house. Yes spirits are real they can try to scare you but God stronger protect us. Even things from other people have spirits attached to them. So its so easy bring spirits in a home. So be careful buying old things mirrors and etc.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It's not blind faith, it's accepting the inevitable.

Exactly what I'd expect to hear for somebody being pulled up on religious beliefs...

Not at all the same. Given how big the universe is and how life came to exist on this planet it would be virtually impossible for there to NOT be life somewhere out there. Am i saying we'll come across this life soon? Not at all. It's possible we'll never even find it. After all that's another effect of the size of the universe. But statistically there has to be life out there.

No, statistically there does NOT have to be life out there. We can only statistically "prove" the non-existance of life out there, as we've searched an not found. There are no statistics that can prove the inevitability of life existing elsewhere; because there's been none found in all the searching we've done. You can make all the assumptions you like and preach all you want; but based on what we've found so far there's nothing that backs up alien life being an inevitability.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, statistically there does NOT have to be life out there. We can only statistically "prove" the non-existance of life out there, as we've searched an not found. There are no statistics that can prove the inevitability of life existing elsewhere; because there's been none found in all the searching we've done. You can make all the assumptions you like and preach all you want; but based on what we've found so far there's nothing that backs up alien life being an inevitability.
That's not how statistics work at all.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I was a Kid I was a little bit scared after I thought that I saw a ghose of some old military dude on his horse in my room ... it looked like these french guys from the french revolution ...

Not much before or after (not sure anymore) I was 100% sure that I was able to fly, I went up inside the room until I bumped my ass on the ceiling.

Now I am pretty sure both of it were just dreams, but when I was young and told my dad I was really really sure that it happened and that it was no dream at all.

Still sometimes when everything is dark I have the feeling that there is something or someone and I am a tiny little bit scared which is why I usually do not open my rooms door (makes me feel save when the door is closed even if its not locked) but than again I don't really belive in Ghosts ... stupid to be scared of something you don't believe exists but yeah its not really beeing scared but having a feeling that is not good sometimes.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
That's not how statistics work at all.

Uh yes... yes it is.
Out of all the planets we've visited, 0% of them have had life forms on them. That is a statistic that you cannot argue with; otherwise known as a fact.
If you want to count the probability of alien life, that's the only statistic you have.

Saying "but space is huge, there are so many planets out there so statistically there must be one with life on it" is ridiculous. There are thousands and millions of transistors on the planet. That fact alone doesn't make the possibility of me ordering a transistor from ebay and receiving a chicken instead particularly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*