Hacking Any info on 4.0.1

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet for info on 4.0.1 would probably be Switchbrew or the Reswitched Discord.
Though I can pretty much guarantee they won't disclose any kernel escalation bugs until Atmosphere-NX is ready.

Dr.doom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet but on the to do list .My experience though is that normally when they say stay put their flaw isn't patched yet .

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't ask for release dates/exploits/updates. Search it up yourself instead of shitting up this subforum.

Dr.doom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to build an exploit myself and use it with what I already know about the Tegra chip I need to know what you about the kernal

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No just trying to speed up the task like l said I'm going to dump the kernal myself and just like my Wii u emunand it might not see the light of day .
The cringe is real. You didn't make a Wii U emunand, just like how you're not going to make a Switch exploit? How do I know? Because you asked how to do it.

Dr.doom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cringe is real. You didn't make a Wii U emunand, just like how you're not going to make a Switch exploit? How do I know? Because you asked how to do it.
Did not once ask how to do anything just asked what the community knew about the kernal and yes I have an unpatched Wii u emunand that will never be released . And used to work for Nintendo .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all