_Civilian_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

No one has given a straight answer on this subject and thought it might be a good time to say it before people continue to complain.

So this is THE PROBLEM. You only get a code dump if you delete a game from the channel. But, it all depends on when you have downloaded the game that you have deleted. So here is the example.

Let's say you download 3 games:

-Game A
-Game B
-Game C

If you decide to delete "Game A", this means that the next game that was dumped after "Game A" will get Code Dumped. So that means "Game B" will become incompatible and useless. What people do after finding that the game is code dumped, they then delete that game as well, continuing the problem onto "Game C".

But, if the last Game that was dumped onto the Hard Drive gets deleted, "Game A and Game B" will remain fully intact.

Hopefully this "Deletion Problem" will get fixed, but for now, try and not delete any games off your Hard Drive. Since people have enough space don't worry about the added dead space.

Darkzero51521

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Civilian_ said:
Hi everyone,

No one has given a straight answer on this subject and thought it might be a good time to say it before people continue to complain.

So this is THE PROBLEM. You only get a code dump if you delete a game from the channel. But, it all depends on when you have downloaded the game that you have deleted. So here is the example.

Let's say you download 3 games:

-Game A
-Game B
-Game C

If you decide to delete "Game A", this means that the next game that was dumped after "Game A" will get Code Dumped. So that mean "Game B" will become incompatible and useless. What people do after finding that the game is code dumped, they then delete that game as well, continuing the problem onto "Game C".

But, if the last Game that was dumped onto the Hard Drive gets deleted, "Game A and Game B" will remain fully intact.

Hopefully this "Deletion Problem" will get fixed, but for now, try and not delete any games off your Hard Drive. Since people have enough space don't worry about the added dead space.

You do not only get code dumps from deleting games. Alot of people are getting code dumps when they first start USB loader, and those are from various things. I posted a topic on it the other day.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to get code dumps for bad WADs(obviously) and sometimes, for no reason... I did the tut for a "virgin" Wii and reinstalled everything and it worked correctly. Also, there is a bad version of YAl that gives code dumps. I don't know why.

moose94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know an answer to this...

Lets say a game is code dumping... can I delete the game and reinstall the game without effecting anything else on the HDD?

_Civilian_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you delete it the next game that you installed after that will get code dumped. At any point, deleting will cause something to happen, unless it was the last game you put on your Hard Disk Drive. I have been playing around with deleting and such, there is no way yet to avoid it unless it was the last game you put on it.

moose94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay... so a quick fix then would be...

say I have 4 games that are code dumping as a result from a game that was deleted...

All i need to do is delete all 4 games that are code dumps, reinstall them and all should be working without anything else bieng effected. Also, from that point on, don't delete anything else.

Is that correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, how so?