Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So, my brother just got a 1TB External Harddrive thinking that he could use it for his computer and the Wii. Well, we read somewhere that you can't use it for anything else once its in WBFS format but we aren't sure if its true.

Is there anyways to make it into 2 partitions like half FAT32 for Windows and half WBFS for the Wii?

Thanks a ton

larryjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
XFlak said:
format the whole thing as fat32, u dont need to only use wbfs for the wii anymore
Wait what? When did this happen, and how because I loaded up USBLoaded GX and it said that I needed to partition it to WBFS.

USB Loader GX didn't work f.or me either, so I use Configurable USB Loader instead. It supports NTFS, so you don't need to partition.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
larryjr said:
NeSchn said:
XFlak said:
format the whole thing as fat32, u dont need to only use wbfs for the wii anymore
Wait what? When did this happen, and how because I loaded up USBLoaded GX and it said that I needed to partition it to WBFS.

USB Loader GX didn't work f.or me either, so I use Configurable USB Loader instead. It supports NTFS, so you don't need to partition.
Alright thanks man, I will try that out =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Psi likes Cream Pie I hear