Another M3 DS REAL review

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Reviews & Guides' started by Arizato, Jun 23, 2009.

Jun 23, 2009

Another M3 DS REAL review by Arizato at 8:32 AM (1,811 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Arizato
    OP

Member Arizato Memento Mori

Sweden
    Hi, i am subitting my M3 DS Real review here because i need your opinions on what was good and what i could improve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_JBQ-Q1EAo

Please watch the whole video and post your thoughts here or in the comments of the video.

2. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Purchase a new camcorder because the video quality isn't good. You should zoom out throughout the video. BTW, don't show your roms or even talk about roms on in the video. Just talk about homebrew and pretend your not a pirater! [​IMG]

3. lincruste

Member lincruste GBAtemp Regular

Hello,
    You could find something to put your camera on to avoid the shaky effect. Also try to use at least two light sources, to brighter the room is, the better the video will look (except for shooting onscreen scenes, where you'd rather turn off the lights).
    With a stabilized camera, you'll be able to shoot the subject from a further place and zoom at it, this can be a workaround for the focus issue you've encountered.
    Keep up the good work!

4. benjaminlibl

Member benjaminlibl Funky Member

Singapore
    Most people buy flashcarts to play roms in the first place. Not talking about how roms run on the cart will not help them.

5. Arizato
    OP

Member Arizato Memento Mori

Sweden
    Thanks guys for being honest, i can't buy a new cam at the moment but i'll take your advise and fix the shaky problems ^^ The next video will be up soon [​IMG]

6. Hitsuagaya

Member Hitsuagaya GBAtemp Regular

United States
    u need a new cam low quality beside that good stuff [​IMG]