shlong said:
RiderLeangle said:
shlong said:
Anyone watching Infinite Stratos?
It's one of the most generic, cliched series I've seen. Ever
rofl.gif

But it's still pretty awesome ^~^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwBBUdwCZw[/youtube]
Yep, that sums it up hilariously enough..
What else is funny a different show this season is the one with a Hatsune Miku song being covered for an op..
But back to IS, I think this sums up the whole show
isbuffet.jpg

Although what's impressive is watching 4 hours of Anime in one day and not watching more than one episode of each show you watched today..
lol...I had to catch up on some series...so I had 4 eps playing at a time =w=;
That's only 2 hours... I watched 8 eps of Anime today, only watching 1 ep of each show I watched today
Isn't it only 30 mins, considering all 4 eps were on at the same time?
What? I watch my Anime subbed and download and watch, don't know enough Japanese to watch something live.. And only two episodes of that were of shows from this season.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. I'm not one to like anime, but picky as I am i've been finding some I like.
Most are based on visual novels.

The latest i've been watching is "When They Cry"
What a fucked up anime.
But as odd as it is, it's got an awesome story.

EDIT: Oh, and the worst (and best) part of the anime is it actually follows a visual-novel style, where you follow one path, then it resets to the beginning and takes another. Though of course, something different starts each path so you don't have to see the same beginning every time. I say it's the "worst" more jokingly then anything. It isn't anything bad, but each path starts out pretty happy...and it doesn't stay that way, so it's REALLY weird flipping back to the happy times after finishing a path.
Watching the first 4 episodes (seems each path is 4 episodes long) makes what i'm saying make a lot more sense.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Hm. I'm not one to like anime, but picky as I am i've been finding some I like.
Most are based on visual novels.

The latest i've been watching is "When They Cry"
What a fucked up anime.
But as odd as it is, it's got an awesome story.
Can recognize your avatar, Wanko to Kurasou. Playing that right now
smile.gif

QUOTE(Jolan @ Mar 12 2011, 11:12 AM) Whoever isn't watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, immediately start doing so. It's so good words cannot describe it.
Its SHAFT
You can never describe SHAFT

bobbytheD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love anime.

spend most of my time on crunchyroll

considering getting a ROKU BOX so i can watch the content from crunchyroll on my TV.

crunchyroll is cool, because they are actually paying the license fees to the anime studios and doing it LEGIT.

this month, have been watching Kimi no Todoke, Great Teacher Onizuka, Honey and Clover, Nana, and BECK!

alphenor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
N
XP
Country
I would like to watch the anime versions of the manga I read, but, because of the current internet quality in our country, can't do so
frown.gif

but if there's something worth watching in anime, it's Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn
smile.gif

I'll take some of the suggestions here, so please post more (I'm a big fan of manga and anime)

First one I'll take is TWGOK
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bobbytheD said:
i love anime.

spend most of my time on crunchyroll

considering getting a ROKU BOX so i can watch the content from crunchyroll on my TV.

crunchyroll is cool, because they are actually paying the license fees to the anime studios and doing it LEGIT.

this month, have been watching Kimi no Todoke, Great Teacher Onizuka, Honey and Clover, Nana, and BECK!

Too bad you usually have to pay to see all the good anime, I rather use the money for a figure of my favorite character in an anime or Blu-Rays/DVDs once it's finished.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woo Clannad After Story: complete collection being released on April 19.
Goodbye moneys.
I have a softspot for the dub. Sunohara just isn't the same in japanese. The only bad VA is Yusuke.

and I finished When They Cry season 2.
Too epic. and it made a hell of a lot more sense when I read Season 1 is the "questions" story arc, and Season 2 is the "answers" story arc...
Gotta play the V-novel for it now, since I have it sitting on my PC already.

Running out of visual-novel based animes (that I know of) to watch. Clannad, Kanon, WTC and soon to be Air are all I can think of.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hells Malice said:
and I finished When They Cry season 2.I watched season 1, never bothered with season 2.QUOTE(Hells Malice @ Mar 24 2011, 01:01 AM) Running out of visual-novel based animes (that I know of) to watch. Clannad, Kanon, WTC and soon to be Air are all I can think of.
Chaos;Head - One of my favorites.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool. I'll check 'em out, and hopefully their VN counteparts at one point. Thanks.
Also forgot about Phantom of Inferno (anime called "Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
"). Didn't know there was an anime for that...awesome.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
prwlr. said:
Hells Malice said:
Running out of visual-novel based animes (that I know of) to watch. Clannad, Kanon, WTC and soon to be Air are all I can think of.
Chaos;Head - One of my favorites.
Just finished that a couple of weeks ago, Pretty good show, Glad it's getting a sequel (or something like that, I don't know the exact connection between Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate) coming up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: