ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When adding inclines on NHSE, does anyone know the values for each types of inclines in game?

I’m adding them through NHSE because I hit the limit..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All I know is that:
1 for red steel staircase
29 for natural ramp

EDIT: Nevermind.. got all of them

Last edited by uriri,

TJRees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiY recipes arent working, tried crescent moon chair and gave me pair table? then the next diy shows no name when spawning

Is there a way to get DiY recipes? ive tried on mpql and when trying to get crescent moon chair but seems all the id's are wrong as it give my the diy card in slot but has no name.

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiY recipes arent working, tried crescent moon chair and gave me pair table? then the next diy shows no name when spawning

Is there a way to get DiY recipes? ive tried on mpql and when trying to get crescent moon chair but seems all the id's are wrong as it give my the diy card in slot but has no name.

have you tried NHSE?

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have the old JKSV doing it the exact same way as bunny day also works.
Yeah I'm glad to hear this works, prefer to keep the root of my SD card uncluttered. I'll just export by BCAT, add the files to the directories folder just like Bunny Day, then restore the BCAT to the switch. This works..right?

ramax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I'm glad to hear this works, prefer to keep the root of my SD card uncluttered. I'll just export by BCAT, add the files to the directories folder just like Bunny Day, then restore the BCAT to the switch. This works..right?

This way don't work in my switch. And i don't understand the "instruction.txt"

Firmware 10.0.0.1
Atmosphere 0.11.1
JKSV 04.10.2020

Last edited by ramax,

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure how to choose diy recipes. I type in crescent moon chair but it only gives item for it. Is there a way to choose specific diy with NHSE?

If you're looking for DIY recipe for yourself, then within NHSE, you go to Edit Player > Edit Recipes > then you edit find Crescent Moon Chair through its search bar, or you simply click "Give all".

But if you are looking for DIY for someone else, this is a long shot but @patjenova initially made DIY back from 1.1.0. The codes for DIY still works but the offsets for the newest update needs updating.. here's the link for that post https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1052#post-8983787

cakerawr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello friends :) I thought I'd (finally) give back to the community by sharing something which helped me.

For anyone having trouble getting the BCAT to work, do NOT copy the passphrase.bin or any other files into your backup (which you will restore from). ONLY the "directories" folder. It seems that passphrase may have something to do with the Nintendo Account requirement (my backup, on an offline only switch, only backed up that file and directories. Nothing else.)

I hope this helps :]

TJRees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking for DIY recipe for yourself, then within NHSE, you go to Edit Player > Edit Recipes > then you edit find Crescent Moon Chair through its search bar, or you simply click "Give all".

But if you are looking for DIY for someone else, this is a long shot but @patjenova initially made DIY back from 1.1.0. The codes for DIY still works but the offsets for the newest update needs updating.. here's the link for that post https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1052#post-8983787

I was trying to make them for my other account, seems like that post is outdated and the codes dont work. Ive seen some ppl making DIY so theres gotta be a working method out there.

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to make them for my other account, seems like that post is outdated and the codes dont work. Ive seen some ppl making DIY so theres gotta be a working method out there.

try this:
Code:
[Item slot 1 - Crescent-moon chair]
04100000 AC4723D0 000016A2
04100000 AC4723D4 000001B0

ramax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello friends :) I thought I'd (finally) give back to the community by sharing something which helped me.

For anyone having trouble getting the BCAT to work, do NOT copy the passphrase.bin or any other files into your backup (which you will restore from). ONLY the "directories" folder. It seems that passphrase may have something to do with the Nintendo Account requirement (my backup, on an offline only switch, only backed up that file and directories. Nothing else.)

I hope this helps :]

Thnaks a lot

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any info about changing the current weather? Codes would be super great, but even just some memory offsets would help me to make my own. Thanks!

D

Deleted User

does anyone know the number of the 40 slots unlocked flag in nhse, i cant find it and theres like 1,000 of them

Last edited by ,

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to move/transfer/switch the data from one profile to another profile in the same console?

What are you trying to move? On NHSE, there are dump options per storage/inventory/house, so you can probably use those..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ