ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

Vic-20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes. A NHI file is essentially just the inventory item bytes. It's 8 bytes per item.
If you have all the Item IDs you already have the first two, and fill the rest (which is extra data, flags, count...) with zeroes.

i.e. Froggy chair (itemID 303C)
3C 30 00 00 00 00 00 00

I made a very simple script to do this but you can use any hex editor to do it manually.
Very cool! thanks, I will try to generate it by myself.
If you happen to know in which order I should list the other 6 bytes to indicate item variants (suppose that i want them all as dropped items) it would be very useful to me!

awesomepossum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidentally broke my atmosphere. Updated to 1.2.3 and had the game working all night just fine. But took out my SD card to edit things on NSHE and now Im getting an error ("a fatal error occurred when running fusee")

edit: nvm, I got it working again. No idea what the problem was because it just randomly started working again as soon as I posted.
What's your firmware? I updated to Atmosphere 1.2.3 and can't get 2.0 to work ('The Software was closed because an error occurred')

Vince77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same as you Awesomepossum :( I can't play anymore, I checked the sigpatches 3 times and installed erased 10 times the game and the update... It's works, but at the installation of the v2.0 "an error occured..." Please, you are my only hope for me and my sisters. I have made the trick of the reset menu with power and + - but nothing.

awesomepossum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for your quick answer :) I tried the 3.94GB of the website nws and also the tinfoil version but same problem.

Mine's 3.94GB as well. Are you on firmware 13.0.0+? I was running 12.1, updating now to see if that changes anything

Edit: Can't even run Daybreak properly as it tells me my Atmosphere version is outdated (even though it's 1.2.3)

Last edited by awesomepossum,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ