rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sup guys I just broke my old phone (don't ask how) and now I'm in need of a new one.

I've been bouncing from Android to WM 6.5 and I don't really know which OS is better for me. I've been looking 3 phones especially I'll put links below.
Would be great if you could tell me pros and cons about android and WM 6.5 NOT 7 because WM 7 phones are way too expensive for me.
My price range is about 200-350$.. HTC or Samsung no shitty Nokias..

HTC Touch Pro2 - Amazon
HTC HD Mini - Amazon
HTC Wildfire - Amazon

Thank you guys!

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Whatever you do, don't get a Wildfire. I've just been looking into it myself because I found one quite cheap and its resolution is abominably low at 240 x 320. Can't say much about the other two, they're Windows Mobile phones and I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

If you want to go Android I'd recommend getting a phone that's being supported by CyanogenMod, that way you can be sure that you'll get updates later on, even though they're 3rd party. List of currently supported phones is on the top of their Wiki, incidentally a lot of them are from HTC.
wink.gif

Personally I own an antique T-Mobile G1, that has been officially discontinued a while ago but thanks to CyanogenMod and the active developer community at XDA Forums there's still some life left in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging