"An exception occured" 3DSutils

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Linkiba, May 30, 2018.

1. Linkiba
    OP

Linkiba Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    Germany
    Hey there guys, I was trying to launch ACNL on Citra but it crashes without the shared fonts. So I tried following this tutorial by citra but the given 3DSutils version will reusult in a crash. I simly put it in a folder called 3DSutils and launch it through homebrew, its been a while since I did anything cfw related so maybe I'm also not seeing something obvious.

I get an error like this kind of look, just different values. (took this one from google)
    (ill upload a pic)

I will include the .dmp file here, too. I couldnt find any other builds of 3DSutils or any other way to get these system archives, hope yall can help!
    (i hope it is the right crash dump file)

Attached Files:

2. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    ICS
    Were you able to get any help with this? I am having the exact same problem.

3. Linkiba
    OP

Linkiba Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    Germany
    Actually, no @JinTrigger .
    But I've got the game to work in the end I believe, it was a quite a while ago, I can't really remember.
    I was explaining a friend how to Citra and I think it worked fine for him, which I didn't understandat all.

Sorry to leave you without an answer, maybe somebody else can help.