Hacking An error occurred (ErrorDisp)

sakura-mk7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m playing Pokémon Moon after I tested out PKSM. I get into the game, but if I ever press the home button, this error comes up.

An error occurred (ErrorDisp)
Error type: generic
Process ID: 67115840
Address: ...
Error code: ...

I’m sure this is an easy fix, I’m just a noob at this. FYI I’m using a legit cartridge on Luma v10.0.1 with boot9strap and Nanquitas’ Rosalina plugin loader. Thank you!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue is likely out-of-memory on an Old 3DS because of the plugin loader. Games like Pokémon Moon are extended-memory games, leaving little memory for additional applets. The memory required by the HOME Menu is taken by something else. Currently, the only workaround (that I am aware of) is to not use the plugin loader when it's not required.

Also, please always add the error code. It's the most important part of the error screen.

Last edited by ihaveahax,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger

sakura-mk7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
The issue is out-of-memory on an Old 3DS because of the plugin loader. Games like Pokémon Moon are extended-memory games, leaving little memory for additional applets. The memory required by the HOME Menu is taken by something else. Currently, the only workaround (that I am aware of) is to not use the plugin loader when it's not required.

Also, please always add the error code. It's the most important part of the error screen.
Oops, I forgot to attach the pic. Here they are. Thank you so much for your help!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops, I forgot to attach the pic. Here it is. Thank you so much for your help!
If there isn’t enough memory on the SD card, is it possible to buy a larger one (64gb) and copy all data over to it?

Attachments

• DDF5A1DF-31FF-4B40-968D-93E35CF12D4E.jpeg
    DDF5A1DF-31FF-4B40-968D-93E35CF12D4E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 749
Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Removed deleted post quote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg