Emulation Amiibo issues

Mikemk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd add more details, but I don't really know what I can say without uploading the bin file (which isn't allowed)
Using Cemu 1.7.3d, the game I tested was Mario Kart.

Trophies
Country
Canada
I'd add more details, but I don't really know what I can say without uploading the bin file (which isn't allowed)
Using Cemu 1.7.3d, the game I tested was Mario Kart.
There is a special site I use that always works for me. (I have a lot of Amiibos, but cheap out and use my phone to load bins on a NFC chip)
I may not be using cemu, but the site I use has the word "bank" in its name. I had no problems with their bin files and I have about 60ish nfc chips I ordered online.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Trophies
Country
Canada
So what I am trying to say, is that maybe it's the bin files
Like I said that site with the word "bank" in its name gave me zero problems (so far)

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Mikemk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the issue?
Nothing happens if I scan Amiibo files.
What hardware are you using?
Not that it's relevant, and it's in my sig, but an i5-750 with a GTX 1070, Cemu is on a SSD, except the cache folder which is on a ramdisk, the loadiine files and amiibo bins are on a mechanical drive. Latest Cemu 1.7.3d

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing happens if I scan Amiibo files.

Not that it's relevant, and it's in my sig, but an i5-750 with a GTX 1070, Cemu is on a SSD, except the cache folder which is on a ramdisk, the loadiine files and amiibo bins are on a mechanical drive. Latest Cemu 1.7.3d

I meant amiiqo/n2elite hardware.

Yeah Cemu takes a few tries to use NFC feature. Try uninstalling/reinstalling Cemu or rollin back a version or two. 1.6.1 I think started the NFC feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1