T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This has to be an error but Amazon honor what ever price you preorder at. I've just preordered 5 of these as word is the real price will be £44.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VITA-Memory-Card-16GB-Model/dp/B006H3PT50/ref=zg_bs_676490011_1

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/61353128

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The price has now been corrected to £39.99, everywhere else they are £44.99, like Tesco.
I upped my order to 11 cards this morning before the change and have had a confirmation that I'll only pay £17.99 per card!
Will keep 1 and sell 10 for £35-£40 and make a nice profit!

Reactions: 2 people

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You jammy bastard.

churkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does the vita have a non-standard card that u have to buy only sony? wat mofos...... i would not buy the vita on this principle alone!!

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
does the vita have a non-standard card that u have to buy only sony? wat mofos...... i would not buy the vita on this principle alone!!

Yes and they are a rip off.
Seems a lot of people caught the amazon mistake: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps-vita-memory-card-16gb-preorder-17-99-amazon-way-cheaper-than-4gb-model-1091560?page=1

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Got a mail this morning saying they have cancelled my order due to listing the incorrect price... What happened to them honoring their mishaps?
Was worth the punt but am still disappointed that they can do this :(

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
I only ordered the one but after receiving my cancellation email today they can expect much correspondence from myself. I have already sent an email demanding my order be placed back and demanded that i get it at the price they promised. If i get no response i will send an email and then request them down the phone. You just have to be persuasive.

Check out this deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/additions-direct-24-external-hdd-hard-586168?page=104. I managed to get 3 hard drives at £15 each, this was including there misprice AND a discount code for new customers. only took two phone calls. original price should have been £79 each. Crazy difference. i Ended up saving £192 on RRP lol

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got a mail this morning saying they have cancelled my order due to listing the incorrect price... What happened to them honoring their mishaps?

Perhaps your shot yourself in the foot by ordering so many? Maybe if you'd just ordered one they'd have given it in good faith, but ordering 11 it's pretty clear you're gaming the system... no offence or anything.

Pricey though, just got a 32GB mico SD for £30 from Amazon. I thought Sony were making progress when the Sony Ericsson phones started using SD. I wonder if someone will be able to make Vita to Micro SD adaptors.

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country

Perhaps your shot yourself in the foot by ordering so many? Maybe if you'd just ordered one they'd have given it in good faith, but ordering 11 it's pretty clear you're gaming the system... no offence or anything.

Pricey though, just got a 32GB mico SD for £30 from Amazon. I thought Sony were making progress when the Sony Ericsson phones started using SD. I wonder if someone will be able to make Vita to Micro SD adaptors.

This will never happen look
PS-Vita-Cards.jpg
23n3g.jpg

Thats roughly the size of the VIta game card and you can see the memory card is much smaller, if these images are in correct proportion then the Vita memory card and a micro sd are virtually the same size making it impossible to have an adapter.

If however the Vita is hacked it would be possible to turn the gamecard into a single or possibly even dual micro SD adapter although you would have to re-write the firware to get it to recognise the cart as a memory card but its all possible.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I only ordered the one but after receiving my cancellation email today they can expect much correspondence from myself. I have already sent an email demanding my order be placed back and demanded that i get it at the price they promised. If i get no response i will send an email and then request them down the phone. You just have to be persuasive.

Check out this deal http://www.hotukdeal...586168?page=104. I managed to get 3 hard drives at £15 each, this was including there misprice AND a discount code for new customers. only took two phone calls. original price should have been £79 each. Crazy difference. i Ended up saving £192 on RRP lol

Let me know how you get on, might try myself even for just one of them if you get a turn around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...