Hacking Alternates for go.scmods.com?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any other sites that mirror the Gateway launcher? I notice the scmods site is down, it just gives "Communication error" on my 3DS so I'm stuck without my Gateway until it's fixed.

The official site at go.gateway-3ds.com always attempts to load and errors. I've tried it about 20 times in a row. Only the scmods one wants to work, since I'm running 9.2.0-9U and not -20.

It would be useful to know if there are any other mirrors of it.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go Gateway is an app for Android that lets you host your own offline mirror of the launcher site using your phone and wireless tethering. Which should be more reliable than using the actual website.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still errored 3 times in a row.

I think these launchers don't like anything that isn't 9.2.0-20...

The scmods one was nice because it actually knew my webkit version and somehow just magically made it work.

Edit: OK, that one was my bad. I apparently forgot to copy launcher.dat over, I had the bluecardfix.cia instead. That's what I get for not paying attention :ph34r:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: OK, that one was my bad. I apparently forgot to copy launcher.dat over, I had the bluecardfix.cia instead. That's what I get for not paying attention :ph34r:

Yeah, reading through this I was going to suggest you check your launcher.dat or get a fresh copy and check the MD5. Glad you figured it out.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still errored 3 times in a row.

I think these launchers don't like anything that isn't 9.2.0-20...

The scmods one was nice because it actually knew my webkit version and somehow just magically made it work.

what version are you running?

daryl317

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same issue. Gateway page doesnt work for me. Launcher.dat has been copied to the SD. I dont have an Android phone. Would appreciate if someone share the mirror site for go.scmods. Thanks

I am on version 9.4.0-10U

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue. Gateway page doesnt work for me. Launcher.dat has been copied to the SD. I dont have an Android phone. Would appreciate if someone share the mirror site for go.scmods. Thanks

I am on version 9.4.0-10U

go.gateway-3ds.com is the new site.

daryl317

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes that is the site I am using. The page loads up but it exits with an error. I've done this when my 3ds is still version 4 and didnt have any issues. Now it doesn't work for 9.4

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is the site I am using. The page loads up but it exits with an error. I've done this when my 3ds is still version 4 and didnt have any issues. Now it doesn't work for 9.4
If you're on system nand 9.4 it will never work. Only works up to 9.2.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, only thing that will work for you is Ninjhax 2.0 which works on anything up to 9.9. Or a Sky3DS card. Gateway card and menu don't work over 9.2...yet. Not sure if they ever will either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and let it be telepathically