ALL Wii Backup Loaders Don't work now! Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ReedTheRed, Jan 4, 2015.

1. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Okay so I have a softmodded wii with homebrew channel etc. Everything had worked great, I only ever used USB Loader GX though, but I had 3 NTSC games on my HDD, Smash Brothers Brawl, Smash Bros. Project M, and Wii Sports, all of which worked fine. (Though it seemed everything i got a new game the loader would crash a few times.) SO the other day my sister wen't to play the wii and put in Kirby's Epic Yarn, and was prompted with a message saying she had to install an update to run the disk. She installed the update so i figured nothing of it. I recently acquired a PAL version of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 and i put that on my HDD. Then when i plugged it into the wii and started USB Loader GX it would crash i couldn't even see the menu. I then tried CFG Loader which gives me 2 errors (249 is a stub, custom ios 248 is not installed.) and wiiflow says i dont even have a HDD plugged in! Please help this sucks!! Also whenever i try running cIos installers or and Ios installer my controller turns off and wont turn back on when it never did that before. I really really need help!

2. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    I already have a softmodded wii that didnt help me

3. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    I guess

4. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Link in your tutorial isnt valid

5. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Thank you

6. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Alright Im gonna follow your guide hopefully it works, im not even sure what the problem is, whether i tried to load PAL, or that update my sister downloaded

7. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Okay I followed the guide so far but im lost at the guide that opened in my browser, I already have HBC so im confused

8. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Also been checking the Blue Box and it failed to download item10 multi mod manager MMM, is that bad?

9. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
  10. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    Okay so everything finished downloading, and it started the wizard again from the ebggining, do i close it?

11. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    It wont let me install BootMii on the wii

12. ReedTheRed
    OP

ReedTheRed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    THANK you so much I got everything to work perfectly, sorry i didn't reply sooner i was playing that PAL game :)