MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I had my hopes up for a second there...

Although, what is this about injecting titles? Is that a legit thing or just nonsense?
its legit. basically when we have k11 implementation we can inject DSiWare titles do to them being able to be read (only four are implemented however theres a huge list of "compatible" titles)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its legit. basically when we have k11 implementation we can inject DSiWare titles do to them being able to be read (only four are implemented however theres a huge list of "compatible" titles)
So if I buy a large and cheap title now, I can use slowhax (or fasthax, once it comes out) to inject an exploitable title into it?

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
So if I buy a large and cheap title now, I can use slowhax (or fasthax, once it comes out) to inject an exploitable title into it?
theyve been pulled. unless you have it in your wishlist (this bug hasnt been fixed yet i got vvvvv this way) or youve already bought it. theres noting you can do to get it

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
As in if someone were to dump, say, Fieldrunners to NDS format (or whatever ROM format DSiware games use) and you replaced a legit game that you purchased with that
in order to do that you would need a k11 exploit and a legit cia of the title. also because you dont have the ticket you wont be able to transfer it.

WaterBotttle

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. SUDOKUHAX is still possible and is $2.13. Gonna DSiWare DG my irl friends console on 11.2 when fasthax gets released.
That won't work unfortunately. FastHax (K11) allows for save injection into Dsiware titles, such as Field runners. However you can't (as of writing) inject/download a Dsiware game/.app file.
So you need an exploitable DSiware title for FastHax to be of use downgrading.
What you can do is purchase a dsiware game of similar size (SUDOKU), overwrite the .app on a cfw 3ds (Suduko -> Field Runners) then system transfer it over with the hacked save. Then run DG tool.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That won't work unfortunately. FastHax (K11) allows for save injection into Dsiware titles, such as Field runners. However you can't (as of writing) inject/download a Dsiware game/.app file.
What you can do is purchase a dsiware game of similar size (SUDOKU), overwrite the .app on a cfw 3ds (Suduko -> Field Runners) then system transfer it over with the hacked save. Then run DG tool.
THAT'S the answer I was looking for. So game overwriting is possible, it just requires a second 3DS?

WaterBotttle

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by WaterBotttle,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
THAT'S the answer I was looking for. So game overwriting is possible, it just requires a second 3DS?
glad to know you found the answer you were looking for... however unless youre using someone elses 3ds theres no point as having k9 and k11 exploits gives you a download immediately.

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh dammit. Okay. I'll just do system transfer from an A9LH 2DS CFW cuz it has the hacked fieldrunners save file, then NFIRM DG, dg to 9.2.0 then CTR transfer to 2.1.0 to install A9LH on the target system. Once everything is done, I will wait a week then transfer target system's nand received from the source system in the first place to the original source system. I am gonna finalize my decision to do this cuz I have been asking so many questions lately. Lol.

Last question: Instead of waiting a week to transfer back to the source 3ds, can I do CTRNAND transfer from target a9lh system back to source a9lh system, then format the target system so that everything can be erased from the target system CTRNAND, like NNID, etc? The guide says I have to wait a week, but I am still wondering if it was possible or not.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can i avoid system transfer mentioned by the Plailect 3ds guide, during installation of a9lh to a stock 11.0.0.33 n3ds?

What i have now: oo3dtime card (seems unworking) , soundhax(works) , Another a9lh installed n3ds in which a DSWare compatible game "RCA 4B354145 USA" was bought.

Last edited by emuashui,

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i avoid system transfer mentioned by the Plailect 3ds guide, during installation of a9lh to a stock 11.0.0.33 n3ds?

What i have now: oo3dtime card (seems unworking) , soundhax(works) , Another a9lh installed n3ds in which a DSWare compatible game "RCA 4B354145 USA" was bought.

If the game is on another 3ds, then I don't think you can avoid system transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.