Thekidpash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi all,

I don't know if this has been discussed many times or not at all however wanted to create a topic to ask my questions and hopefully to have a single thread where newbies like myself could just go in and have a deep dive on further steps after sx core installation on a mariko device.

I have contacted my local solder guy and got my sx core installed and my sx os license activated. The store also showed me how to use goldleaf for NSPs and SX OS installer for XCIs but I haven't done anything myself yet as I do not have thorough details on emunand sysnand etc.

I think my solder guy neither dumped sysnand nor created an emunand as I see "create emunand" button when I start the bootloader.

Could you please be as kind to share with me several essential steps after you have your SX Core installed (nand settings, useful apps to use, anything you would like to add to make the best out of the modchip?

System version: 10.1.0
SX OS version: v3.0.4

Thank you in advance for all your help and contribution.

Have a great one!

Last edited by Thekidpash,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
always have a nand back up from before booting into cfw, use emunand if you have enough space on your sd card, it'll save you if you ever install a nsp file that could corrupt your nand. set up 90dns to block all nintendo servers, install blawars tinfoil and add jack in the shop to it if piracy is your thing, and install retroarch for all that lovely emulation.

Thekidpash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Thanks for your reply nero99! Well they have booted into cfw without an emunand (and with no internet connection obviously) to make a little demonstration once everything is done. Should I still just go and run bootloader, dump sysnand, save it to my pc and create an emumand as I'm making this from scratch?

My sd is 128gb would it be enough for this? And 90dns, tinfoil and other apps are working fine with sx core without any bricks?

Last edited by Thekidpash,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-