Hacking After Kosmos update switch wont boot

syone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I booted my switch and did a Kosmos update over the app now my switch won't boot up how can I access the recovery? I had autormc on but can't detect switch

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I booted my switch and did a Kosmos update over the app now my switch won't boot up how can I access the recovery? I had autormc on but can't detect switch
just delete the cfw related files on your sd card and re-download them from the github.

Reactions: syone

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did but it doesn't seem to work I only have a blacksceeen :(

Delete ALL cfw related folders from your mSD. Look at the stuff that came in the Kosmos update. Delete the folders with the same name from your mSD, then extract Kosmos to mSD again. Make sure you are booting with the new Kosmos payload.bin.

Reactions: syone

syone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did it my switch won't boot up I just have a blacksceeen, is there a way to enter the recovery or do I need change something so it's boots with autorcm I have a full nand backup and my firmware was something with 6.0 I just wanted to update Kosmos because I thought yea for better stability why not but now its all just black

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Holy shit it works again xd just right now I deleted everything related to old Kosmos and did what you wrote and then pushed the powerbutton more times thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome