Enterchrishikari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

I am going to be using my TX SX here soon.
I just had a quick question. I want to keep my device offline and prevent it from doing anything on the network as much as possible.
Any advice on how to proceed with that?
Should I delete all network configurations on my system before creating the emuNAND?
Can I just pop the emunand into airplane mode once I get into it?
I want to avoid getting banned as much as possible.
I don’t plan on playing anything online. I’m looking to just play single player games and hombrew that doesn’t require any network activity.

Thank you!

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone

I am going to be using my TX SX here soon.
I just had a quick question. I want to keep my device offline and prevent it from doing anything on the network as much as possible.
Any advice on how to proceed with that?
Should I delete all network configurations on my system before creating the emuNAND?
Can I just pop the emunand into airplane mode once I get into it?
I want to avoid getting banned as much as possible.
I don’t plan on playing anything online. I’m looking to just play single player games and hombrew that doesn’t require any network activity.

Thank you!
I don't know how you setup SX emunand, but yes, you delete the network configurations before setting up the emunand and yes you can stay in airplane mode for more security.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Airplane mode for life!
For all I know, the wireless card on my Switch does not even work. I have never tried it.
Remember that one can enable Bluetooth (for wireless controllers) or NFC capabilities (for Amiibo) without disabling Airplane mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1