Adrenaline game booting issue

Kyldean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with Adrenaline on PSVita when I load a specific game (for the moment), and I would like to know if someone already had this problem.

The game is the PAL version of Vagrant Story (SLES02755) in French.
It is patched and worked fine until today.

I played ten minutes yesterday evening and since, I only had download few games from PKGJ (patched for lastest firmeware) and installed a screenshot improvement plug-in with Autoplugin.
You can see on the link below this post, a video of the issue, on my Twitter account.

As I said, the game launched well yesterday evening and today there is this PlayStation logo freeze with this shity theme tune. I don't understand why.

I tried several other games but the issue seems to be only with this one.
"Fun" fact, I was able to finally load the game only for the video....
(Tried 3-4 times after it, but I didn't success again ...)

BTW, the boot problem come both from the bubble of the game or from launching it from the PSP menu in Adrenaline.

And, as I thought about a corrupted file, I deleted the folder with the EBOOT of the Vita and then put it back from a backup of my computer. But same problem, so I’m thinking about a settings issue.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Kyldean,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with Adrenaline on PSVita when I load a specific game (for the moment), and I would like to know if someone already had this problem.

I played ten minutes yesterday evening and since, I only had download few games from PKGJ (patched for lastest firmeware) and installed a screenshot improvement plug-in with Autoplugin.
You can see on the link below this post, a video of the issue, on my Twitter account.

As I said, the game launched well yesterday evening and today there is this PlayStation logo freeze with this shity theme tune. I don't understand why.

BTW, the boot problem come both from the bubble of the game or from launching it from the PSP menu in Adrenaline.

And, as I thought about a corrupted file, I deleted the folder with the EBOOT of the Vita and then put it back from a backup of my computer. But same problem, so I’m thinking about a settings issue.

Thanks in advance.

Did you try disabling that screenshot plugin?

Kyldean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, I tried to delete the unnecessary plugins one by one, but when I deleted one, I got stuck on the Molecule logo after the boot. And impossible to come back in the console menu, I had to format with the "safe mode" menu :cry:

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Vagrant Story, I love this game, a true perl. Have it done millions times. Final Fantasy is just overrated for sure. :)
Do only install plugins that you need and not more than 10. Since you had format your system, you must install all new. Adrenalin dont need any plugin, so when you want to play PS1 or PSP only. I have only 1 plugin installed for some other PC ports. Vagrant Story german copy is working for me, but I use PSTV and the resolution is wrong, its one of the differences between Vita system and PSTV system, so I had stop it and play it forward on my PS2.

EDIT : ''I only had download few games from PKGJ (patched for lastest firmeware)''
Adrenalin dont work on all firmwares. Maybe you had updated it ? When you can, stay on 3.60 or 3.65, higer firmwares maybe dont work. Maybe your save file is corrupted it gets loaded in the beginning ? Maybe your ISO is corrupted ?
Vagrant Story has also problems on PS2 with FreeMCBoot, its a intense game that crash all the time, mostly on using healing magic.

The_Ho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you download this game from PKGJ or did you download it from somewhere and convert it?. This input sound is typical of games with PAL2NTSC region patch application and can cause various problems, get the clean version of the game without this if that's the case it will probably work.

Reactions: xoINARIox

jul16ares

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance.

Do you find a solution ? I have the same issue with PAL french version, on pstv

Vagrant Story, I love this game, a true perl. Have it done millions times. Final Fantasy is just overrated for sure. :)
Do only install plugins that you need and not more than 10. Since you had format your system, you must install all new. Adrenalin dont need any plugin, so when you want to play PS1 or PSP only. I have only 1 plugin installed for some other PC ports. Vagrant Story german copy is working for me, but I use PSTV and the resolution is wrong, its one of the differences between Vita system and PSTV system, so I had stop it and play it forward on my PS2.

EDIT : ''I only had download few games from PKGJ (patched for lastest firmeware)''
Adrenalin dont work on all firmwares. Maybe you had updated it ? When you can, stay on 3.60 or 3.65, higer firmwares maybe dont work. Maybe your save file is corrupted it gets loaded in the beginning ? Maybe your ISO is corrupted ?
Vagrant Story has also problems on PS2 with FreeMCBoot, its a intense game that crash all the time, mostly on using healing magic.
You can install sharpscale app for true upscale aspect ratio on hdtv, works fine. Just need to switch manually between psvita and psone/psp games

Last edited by jul16ares,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool