Hacking Adrenaline corrupted my card.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure how this happened, but after launching adrenaline, my card corrupted, and I could no longer: play games, delete or manage games, update, or format the card. My vita no longer sees the card, and knowing how expensive memory cards are, I really don't want to buy another one right now. Any ideas on how to fix?

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Give us more details, as this is a huge problem... What are the Vita´s, Adrenaline´s version and the method you used? It´s a fresh install or upgrade?

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But did you has Enso before (was on 3.60) or just tryied to update yous system and all?
No this was a fresh install. This may have been caused by a failed attempt of installing autoplugin beforehand, but corrupting a card because the app was for another ver is a little extreme. It would be like if android corrupted if you tried to install an incompatible app after telling you it is incompatible. In this case, vitashell would be the perp.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You´re using original Vita card or sd2vita? After restart everything still´s corrupted or just when you open Adrenaline?

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh my... I´ve just updated to 6.4 Adrenaline to try this version and see what´s different and it corrupted all of my bubbles. I´ll try to revert to 6.3 and see if it recover all my psp/ps1 bubbles.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think Adrena 6.4 screwed my system too :cry: Now none of my games open, my folders open but nothing is showed inside, already did several restarts, please can someone else test it?

Yeah, I´m screwed, my sd2vita isn´t recognized anymore too, didn´t lose enso or molecular shell but already tryied anything possible... sh*t!!!! And my system was all ok before this update to 6.4 :wacko:

Well, my card is intact, but system still doesn´t see it. No clues.

Last edited by MUDD_BR,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, I´ve restored some config.txt I has and my system boot normal again, with sd2vita and all. @Lunalik, can you please post your config.txt file? I think this is the file corrupted (my adrenaline still isn´t working but let´s make one step at a time_.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I´ve restored some config.txt I has and my system boot normal again, with sd2vita and all. @Lunalik, can you please post your config.txt file? I think this is the file corrupted (my adrenaline still isn´t working but let´s make one step at a time_.
Where would that be lol? Sorry, kinda a noob. If it is on the memory card, no can do. It now asks me to format it upon inserting, but then fails. I can't even access it. I am going to report this to theflow on github, comment on the issue there to show it is more than an isolated case.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe it´s a bad luck so. I´ve figured out to fix my Adrenaline (reinstall it maybe 3 times), but now all my maidump games crashed and all my adrenaline bubbles stopped working. The thing is, after updated Adrenaline most issues happenned to me too.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to know the problem too. After setting everything up and wanting to update adrenaline this has me too afraid to do it.

edit

Maybe it could be a problem with 3.65 spoofing 3.68 since the main people having this issue are on 3.65 with enso.

Last edited by cvskid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ