Hacking Action Replay Power Saves hack

SalmonStix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there.

I was reading up about Action Replays new Power Save tool for editing the game saves on the SD card for the 3DS, and they package it with a SD card reader etc.

Iv downloaded the software from the website and managed to get pass the registration page. I am now faced with the "no Hardware found" warning.

My thoughts are, could it be possible to edit the .exe to think that the Hardware is plugged in, and redirect it to a specific path? I have a SD card reader on my laptop.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not come with a card reader but an actual cartridge reader. The device works by sending your game save to Their server where it is decrypted, edited, encrypted, and then sent back to you with the modifications made. The software is not what does the editing but only an interface between game cartridge and your computer.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hey there.

I was reading up about Action Replays new Power Save tool for editing the game saves on the SD card for the 3DS, and they package it with a SD card reader etc.

Iv downloaded the software from the website and managed to get pass the registration page. I am now faced with the "no Hardware found" warning.

My thoughts are, could it be possible to edit the .exe to think that the Hardware is plugged in, and redirect it to a specific path? I have a SD card reader on my laptop.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
A, you need a license to access the codes
B, it reads the game cart not a SD card

so i don't think you will be getting much help with it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ