Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've noticed something unusual with my Animal Crossing game. Every time it snows, my game will crash upon leaving the house on start-up.

I'm guessing the issue might be that when I've edited my town in the last few months or so, I've done something that means my game is overloaded when the snow is falling (for lack of a better explanation), but I'm not 100% sure.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 1512721480725955693413.jpg
    1512721480725955693413.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 270

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I've noticed something unusual with my Animal Crossing game. Every time it snows, my game will crash upon leaving the house on start-up.

I'm guessing the issue might be that when I've edited my town in the last few months or so, I've done something that means my game is overloaded when the snow is falling (for lack of a better explanation), but I'm not 100% sure.

Any ideas?
Cheaters never prosper

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is still an issue I am experiencing. If anyone has any clue as to what may be causing this, I'd appreciate the help. It's a bit of a pain playing the game currently as it snows so frequently at this time

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Not since the start of the snow season! But after what Slattz said I'll be trying the game without the sound mod (admittedly I got so used to it, I forgot I was using it in place of the actual game OST)
This apparently will fix it, alternatively the post above will also fix it if you don't want to change sound settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey