ACNH question

TerraMati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I have a simple question, so I had Animal Crossing on my CFW Switch and after a few months I deleted it (i don't remember why) and after I reinstalled it my save is gone. So I made a new save and started playing again. Thought I noticed when I click + on Animal Crossing in the home menu and "Save Data Cloud" it says No save data (on both my users). Why is that? Is that normal? So when I tried to restore my Yuzu save that I made a few weeks ago but ACNH doesn't show up in ediZon. How can I fix that?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have a simple question, so I had Animal Crossing on my CFW Switch and after a few months I deleted it (i don't remember why) and after I reinstalled it my save is gone. So I made a new save and started playing again. Thought I noticed when I click + on Animal Crossing in the home menu and "Save Data Cloud" it says No save data (on both my users). Why is that? Is that normal? So when I tried to restore my Yuzu save that I made a few weeks ago but ACNH doesn't show up in ediZon. How can I fix that?
Are u using emulator?
Not sure yuzu can save on cloud and if jksv doesnt show the save there is 2 options:
1. You need to play until you get the nookphone and save so jksv can detect the save
2. You didnt click on system icon

TerraMati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes I got to Nookphone and saved but actually I didn't know what jksv was. I was using ediZon all the time. So I tried using jksv and it worked, I restored my yuzu save. Though when I go to "delete save data in system settings it still doesn't show Animal Crossing anywhere. Same in ediZon, checkpoint and when clicking "+" on animal crossing. But I restored my save so I guess my problem's gone. Thank you for your help!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes I got to Nookphone and saved but actually I didn't know what jksv was. I was using ediZon all the time. So I tried using jksv and it worked, I restored my yuzu save. Though when I go to "delete save data in system settings it still doesn't show Animal Crossing anywhere. Same in ediZon, checkpoint and when clicking "+" on animal crossing. But I restored my save so I guess my problem's gone. Thank you for your help!
Checkpoint and edizon doesnt recognize acnh savedata, even on switch there isnt a "savedata" only game data i think... or something like that.
Only jksv can restore ac saves so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb