Hacking Acekard 1.4 flash

Hyzera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the 1.4 hack onto my new Acekard 2i, and put AKAIO on it. Now it stops at a black screen on my DSi when I select it. Why is this happening?

Edit- The acekard works when I put it back into my DS phat.
Edit2- I put the official firmware back on and it works on the DSi.

Edit3- I appear to have another problem. The Acekard doesn't recognize any of the .SAV files from my old R4 and it creates a new one when I start the game. Is there someway to convert the R4 SAVs to Acekard?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hyzera said:
Edit3- I appear to have another problem. The Acekard doesn't recognize any of the .SAV files from my old R4 and it creates a new one when I start the game. Is there someway to convert the R4 SAVs to Acekard?
Try to rename them to romname.nds.sav.

Hyzera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're already named in that format. Also, when the ROM creates a new save file, the original and new SAV files can coexist on the MicroSD card in the same directory as if their names were different. But, if I were to drag them both onto my desktop, they can't coexist and Windows asks me if I want to replace one with the other.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyzera said:
They're already named in that format. Also, when the ROM creates a new save file, the original and new SAV files can coexist on the MicroSD card in the same directory as if their names were different. But, if I were to drag them both onto my desktop, they can't coexist and Windows asks me if I want to replace one with the other.

Set the save format in system options to .nds.sav

Hyzera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I seem to have gotten it working. My old save files were named romname.nds.SAV instead of romname.nds.sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-