Hacking Accept new PS terms?

Retinal_FAILURE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally checked out nonpdrm and it worked great. Got on to my Netflix. Got tired closed app messed around for 10 mins. Came back to app. Now there's a new PS terms and conditions they want me to accept. Can't even sign into PSN now, even though I was before. I guess they booted me out. I won't accept and does anyone know more about this? Message for new terms & conditions is marked 10/3/17...yesterday.

Retinal_FAILURE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did go in website and reset my password because I forgot it before signing back on in my PS3. Then all hell broke loose, tried out remote play, couldn't play any games I wanted. Then it booted me first I saw on the PS Vita, now checked this morning same deal new terms for PS3. Maybe it's just me? Doubt it though. Dang.

asdfqwer426

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw and accepted the terms on my PS4.

on my Vita, when I try to log into netflix as of last night, it now says "cannot connect to server" so it won't log me into PSN, HOWEVER I can still watch and view videos on netflix. Really hope that doesn't change. As awfully slow as the GUI on Vita Netflix is, I use it all the time.

Retinal_FAILURE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't be accepting it. I won't until I learn more. Possible hacks for ps3 ofw 4.81 in the future and I don't want to accept a (TOSUA) to get in the way of my freedom to work with my consoles until I know what it's really about. My email says this and that, but I can't trust the Sony established trust agreement until I know more.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't be accepting it. I won't until I learn more. Possible hacks for ps3 ofw 4.81 in the future and I don't want to accept a (TOSUA) to get in the way of my freedom to work with my consoles until I know what it's really about. My email says this and that, but I can't trust the Sony established trust agreement until I know more.

Modding systems has always been against the Terms of Service...

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, well forget about all of that, its another excuse to avoid the 3.66 (mark of the beast) firmware label for the psp vita, that puts it on par with the xbox360 label.

don't care much for the .pkg files or their unpackers on the pc since none of them use Windows XP, deliberately, plus, its not as convenient as to just transfer a nonpdrm dump. Sony has some major security issue to update if they are ending up supplying the .pkg files to pirates directly using their bandwidth. Its become an inconvenience issue.

that is once sony shuts down the general public access to downloadable .pkg files..............which spam, spawned up out of no where all those apps immediately after the .psv format tool for the vita was released as hate mail for nonpdrm.

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Retinal_FAILURE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but if i accept it will i get Netflix back on my VITA? And nonpdrm had it good for about a half hour until Sony sent that crap it's already running Enso.

ma16v3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is this something that is already being worked on? I thought PS3 hacking stopped progressing after 3.55.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?