AC:NL Help

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DarkenedMatter, Apr 13, 2015.

1. DarkenedMatter
    OP

DarkenedMatter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2013
    United States
    I'm wondering where the best place to trade and get help is? When the N3DSXL launched in NA not too long ago I carried everything over from my old 3DS to my new one.
    For some reason during the process my AC:NL save was deleted. I only recently found out and I'm looking for a way to get help with my town as it's awful now and I'm super poor.
    I've checked reddit and some of the subreddits aren't very active or are very finicky. I know tons of people here have modded 3DS and was wondering if someone could help me out with bells or some cool stuff!
    Regardless, still wondering where the best place for trading and other stuff is.

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    I would have you register on animalcrossingcommunity.com in 10 seconds... if it wasn't that what was probably THE website was victim of a huge drop in audience exactly during the NL near-release timeframe and never really recovered...

3. DarkenedMatter
    OP

Jul 26, 2013
    United States

That really sucks. I've been looking around for some website or somewhere I can get help with my town but most don't condone hand outs or people who still cheat in the game ask for stuff in return.

4. fischermasamune

fischermasamune GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2013
    United States
    What about The Bell Tree?

5. DarkenedMatter
    OP

Jul 26, 2013
    United States
    Never heard of that website, I'll give it a shot, thank you.

6. zyleca

zyleca Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    United States
    The Bell Tree is where I trade everything. If you need help, I can come over and help with anything you need!

cearp likes this.
  7. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    I may have $ in my animal crossing new leaf game I don't play anymore I'd be willing to let you drop by my town and grab some cash. (Bells) I used to use ACC.com buy and sell turnips everyday. Make 1 million bells in like 30 minutes.

8. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    I have 1,487,562 bells I'd give you a mill. I'd need some $ as I may start playing again.

Weeds, weeds everywhere

9. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    Anyone have Golden Tools they can spare?

10. 3DSXLGamer

3DSXLGamer GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2013
    Canada
    Animal Forest

Sorry for bumping an old thread but just curious what does that mean?
    Used to use the site often back in the day but always wondered why it died, always thought it had to do with ACWW/ACCF wifi not working.