Gaming AC:NL Help

DarkenedMatter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering where the best place to trade and get help is? When the N3DSXL launched in NA not too long ago I carried everything over from my old 3DS to my new one.
For some reason during the process my AC:NL save was deleted. I only recently found out and I'm looking for a way to get help with my town as it's awful now and I'm super poor.
I've checked reddit and some of the subreddits aren't very active or are very finicky. I know tons of people here have modded 3DS and was wondering if someone could help me out with bells or some cool stuff!
Regardless, still wondering where the best place for trading and other stuff is.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would have you register on animalcrossingcommunity.com in 10 seconds... if it wasn't that what was probably THE website was victim of a huge drop in audience exactly during the NL near-release timeframe and never really recovered...

DarkenedMatter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have you register on animalcrossingcommunity.com in 10 seconds... if it wasn't that what was probably THE website was victim of a huge drop in audience exactly during the NL near-release timeframe and never really recovered...

That really sucks. I've been looking around for some website or somewhere I can get help with my town but most don't condone hand outs or people who still cheat in the game ask for stuff in return.

zyleca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Bell Tree is where I trade everything. If you need help, I can come over and help with anything you need!

Reactions: cearp

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have $ in my animal crossing new leaf game I don't play anymore I'd be willing to let you drop by my town and grab some cash. (Bells) I used to use ACC.com buy and sell turnips everyday. Make 1 million bells in like 30 minutes.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 1,487,562 bells I'd give you a mill. I'd need some $ as I may start playing again.

Weeds, weeds everywhere

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sorry for bumping an old thread but just curious what does that mean?
Used to use the site often back in the day but always wondered why it died, always thought it had to do with ACWW/ACCF wifi not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr