About mame wii...?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Doux91, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Doux91
    OP

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    where should i put the roms and where can i download it? I downloaded marvel vs capcom but I couldnt make it run it always gives me an error, where i download the games there are 2 files but i dont know how to do with the smaller one (1-2MB) somebody help me!

2. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    Wigan, UK
    HAHA! Sorry for laughing but Marvel vs Capcom isn't going to run on mame Wii.....:lol:

The best answer here, assuming it's MvC you're after playing, is to download RetroArch Wii: that has Final Burn Alpha, and will run MvC very well. Google that, then google for the correct rom for the version of FBA it supports ;)

3. Doux91
    OP

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    I tried to run MvC but retroarch just says failed to run mvc, can you send me a mesage where you download MVC for CPS2 because i downloaded it from coolrom but it seems that doesnt work...

4. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    Wigan, UK
    Remember it's Final Burn Alpha roms you want, not mame ones..... y'know I'll bet if you googled those words in italic there, the first site that shows up might actually have them, nudge nudge, wink wink.....(and I also suspect you'd only really need the main mvc.zip rom itself, rather than the smaller 'child' rom ;) )

5. Doux91
    OP

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    what is the main mvc.zip?
    i have a zip called "mvsc.zip" (22.9MB) I guess the game should work, Well i download too the CPS2 game but it didnt work too, do have you the game?