A9LH question about different SD cards

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by xXxSwagnemitexXx, Feb 14, 2017.

1. xXxSwagnemitexXx
    OP

xXxSwagnemitexXx The person who asks n00b questions

Dec 7, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere
    If I am on 11.3 but I got A9lh AND CFW (Luma3ds) on an old version then could I copy it too a different console so the two consoles both have a9lh then just use GodMode9/FBI to put the no-sd luma into the nand?

2. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    I'm not sure what you're asking.

If you're saying that you have two consoles. One on 11.3, and one on older ver but with A9LH luma, then there is nothing you can do to transfer/copy A9LH from the older ver console to the 11.3 console. 11.3 is not hackable.

If you're asking something else then please clarify.

3. xXxSwagnemitexXx
    OP

Dec 7, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere
    What I mean is, if I have two consoles on 11.3 and the contents from the A9LH + CFW one then could I copy it over to the non A9LH and run it.

4. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    The answer remains the same - No. 11.3 is not hackable.

A9LH is not ran from your SD card - It's installed onto the console itself. And there is nothing you can do to install A9LH on a 11.3 console.

I wouldn't get your hopes up as far as 11.3 hacking goes either. It might happen one day - but whether that's a week or half an year - or more .. nobody knows. It most likely won't be any time soon though.

5. xXxSwagnemitexXx
    OP

Dec 7, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere
    Ok, thx