Hacking A9lh + EmuNAND

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I have my normal a9lh + Luma3DS on the latest version to boot automatically and an emunand on an exploitable version to boot when I hold L (which will also boot homebrew launcher) at the same time?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Not particularly, but you can tell Luma to boot between SysNAND and EmuNAND in its configuration. Though you won't be able to hold L to do this (or to boot the homebrew launcher for that matter) because that's done with Menuhax, which you're not gonna want once you have A9LH.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not particularly, but you can tell Luma to boot between SysNAND and EmuNAND in its configuration. Though you won't be able to hold L to do this (or to boot the homebrew launcher for that matter) because that's done with Menuhax, which you're not gonna want once you have A9LH.
Just curiosity, why won't I want Menuhax once I have a9lh?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Just curiosity, why won't I want Menuhax once I have a9lh?
Well, I'm assuming your SysNAND is going to be running the latest firmware and you're keeping an EmuNAND just for certain exploits. If this is the case then Menuhax won't work as it can only be installed to SysNAND. Not to mention it defeats the purpose of having A9LH. If you want, you can always set up a boot loader so you have a convenient menu to choose what you'd like to boot.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, as Menuhax can only be installed on SysNAND, is there a way for me to install another homebrew entry point (like Hbl cia), configure it to run if I press L at boot and also configure EmuNAND to boot when pressing L?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
So, as Menuhax can only be installed on SysNAND, is there a way for me to install another homebrew entry point (like Hbl cia), configure it to run if I press L at boot and also configure EmuNAND to boot when pressing L?
No. Like I said, your best bet would be using a bootloader. Even Menuhax can't load either or with a single button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded