A small problem... I think

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I recently got a PS2 as a gift, and I accidentally deleted something and now I can't open OPL.

I need help setting up the thing to open the OPL from the memory card, my PS2 does not have Freemcboot or Matrix, I do not see a tutorial on Youtube that does not require using those things.

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Quizás intentar:

1) FreeDVDboot:
https://github.com/CTurt/FreeDVDBoot

2) FreeHDBoot (si corresponde):
https://www.ps2-home.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5208

Al menos tendrás acceso al MC.

editar:

¿Es posible que tenga FMCB pero está configurado para arrancar automáticamente OPL?
Hello, thanks for your help, and no, I just wanted it to be like before, meaning that just by opening the memory card menu and exiting the menu it would be in the OPL.

Thanks anyway.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, thanks for your help, and no, I just wanted it to be like before, meaning that just by opening the memory card menu and exiting the menu it would be in the OPL.

Thanks anyway.

I was thinking more as a way to get access to the MC to repair any damage.

If you're lucky you may just need to restore something like OPL as BOOT.ELF to MC0:/BOOT/BOOT.ELF, although without knowing what specific hack/modchip is used, this is purely a guess or there may be an easier method available e.g. USB, regular CD-R, etc..

That said, out of curiosity, is there a specific reason why you want to avoid FMCB? Your PS2's method sounds a bit tedious.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks anyway.
ask the peron you got it from would be the most logical step, or google how to autoboot into opl on ps2.

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Estaba pensando más como una forma de obtener acceso al MC para reparar cualquier daño.

Si tiene suerte, es posible que solo necesite restaurar algo como OPL como BOOT.ELF a MC0:/BOOT/BOOT.ELF, aunque sin saber qué hack/modchip específico se usa, esto es puramente una suposición o puede haber un método más fácil disponible, por ejemplo. USB, CD-R regular, etc..

Dicho esto, por curiosidad, ¿hay una razón específica por la que desea evitar FMCB? El método de tu PS2 suena un poco tedioso.
My PS2 doesn't have FMCB, but if it seems easy to use that program I can use it, and I hope that happens, that it is easier than it seems in terms of OPL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You were in peace rn when cameras were first invented