A little help if possible

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by panoschuvardas, Jan 30, 2016.

1. panoschuvardas
    OP

panoschuvardas Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Greece
    Im a new and noob member of this community. Recently i got a new sd and i thought about downgrading
    I am atm in a 9.2 O3Ds and continued to install rxtools and at a certain point (initial setup and moving dbs)
    i cant get access back to homebrew and to everything else. I tried sliderhax but no success. Any help?

2. A H4CK3RS L1F3

A H4CK3RS L1F3 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2016
    United States
  3. panoschuvardas
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Greece
    Hmm i guess i screwed up. The 3ds is like empty nothing not even the cia installer.. Its like i changed nothing..

4. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    Slider hax can be tricky, what I did to make it work was to , press the right-most corner of the slider and the A button at the same time .

Once you are on HBL I'd recommend you to install menuhax and then use ctrbootmanager as your colboot entry , that way you don't have to go to your browser everything you wanna run the HBL or rxtools

5. panoschuvardas
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Greece
    it worked. Ty gonna install themehax again or is it better to autoboot to rxtools?

6. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
  7. panoschuvardas
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Greece
    I managed everything and it looks fine.Atm im to the point of adding cia files but my fbi gives me errors. Eny tips?