7 Free EA Android games

Discussion in 'Android' started by cracker, Jul 27, 2012.

Jul 27, 2012

7 Free EA Android games by cracker at 8:36 AM (1,418 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. cracker
    OP

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    You can get full/adfree copies of Bejeweled 2, Spy Mouse, Peggle, Plants vs Zombies, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Shift, Dead Space, and SimCity for free with 2 codes stuck to Trolli candy. It is good until November 30.

I suggest steering clear of NFS games (NPI) since they are well known for not downloading additional game data and thus are worthless. Dead Space was also a pain to download (had bought it a while back) but eventually I was able to. Anyone without at least a Droid 1, Galaxy 1, etc. better stick to the little games as the NFS games and DS are very hoggish and are unstable at times even on newer devices. :P

Edit:errr.. 8 games

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    Eh, come again? What is trolliy candy?

3. cracker
    OP

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
  4. TehSkull

Member TehSkull Living the life

United States
    For those considering Bejeweled 2, don't. I tried it (Amazon Free App of the Day some months ago), and it was slow and clunky. A few months later Amazon gave away Fruit Blitz and it's miles better than Bejeweled will ever be on a phone. Tablet is another story but even then it'll have to wait for Bejeweled 3 Android.

Ask "TrolleyDave".

5. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    Well that was that. Getting my hopes up and stuff.

6. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    Excellent, more rEAsons not to buy candy.

7. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    I have to disagree, I didn't find bejeweled 2 to be slow or clunky at all. Perhaps your device is at fault but I find that hard to believe as I'm running it perfectly fine on an HTC Inspire 4G. Haven't tried fruit blitz as of yet though.

8. TehSkull

Member TehSkull Living the life

United States
    Try Fruit Blitz and you'll understand the difference. And for reference, we're using identical phones.

9. cracker
    OP

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    I can't argue with that but they outsourced the titles to different dev studios so they could have been made way better with no lag and crashing if the main goal wasn't fast capitalization on previously good games.

Sorry man. When I posted it I was going from everything based on memory so I didn't forget to let people know about it on here. Actually anyone can use it in the world since you just need *cough* the two codes on the stickers on the front. I'm not sure if EA's server would check which country you were in but it could be negated by disabling the location services temporarily during that process.

Bejeweled is a little laggy on my Droid 3 but the experience with any phone -- same model as the next or not -- varies depending on what has been done to modify the services running, etc. I have just removed all the non-essential crapware that came with it from VZW and Motorola so I will have to play it again to see how it does.

I'll have to have a look at Fruit Blitz. I know there are tons of clones that are just as good and even some that are way better (Jewel Quest games, Puzzle Quest, etc.) but it was free so I can't complain that I wasted anything on it. :)