Hacking 64gb or 128gb?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and get 128GB. You won't hit the 300 game limit. In fact, you may still want to buy a Gateway 3DS to fill GWRedCart with junk games. And you will want to leave about 5-10GB empty for all your savedata and junk. And that's -WITH- A9LH already installed.

HOWEVER, if you are going to do an A9LH install, don't do it with the 128GB. Use a good 32GB and once it is done, THEN copy your 32GB to a PC (backup). THEN copy the PC backup to your 128GB and proceed to load games and tools. I personally installed my tools and eShop updates/apps made a backup to PC, THEN went to work on the 128GB. And even with FBI, this takes a looong time to do.

Go ahead and install large & favorite .CIA games onto the 128GB. Especially anything that requires online play (.CIA doesn't require Private Headers).Then for "junk" games like "Nintendogs & Pets & Disney & you get the idea" put that on your RedCart mSD (I recommend 64GB on the GW cart, just make sure to trim your .3DS/z files and inject any Private Headers if needed).

Don't forget that you must properly format the 128GB in FAT32. You're going to need the Sandisk SD Formatter to reset back to defaults in case of failure and the GUI FAT32 Formatter to do the FAT32 properly allocated to 32 or the 3DS won't read it. While EASEUS Partition master worked well, it doesn't always do the job or can't recover a corrupted mSD. And windows won't cut it. So don't even try.

As for Home Menu... folders. Organize by Genre or by Brand, ie. "Pokemon" "Mario", "Zelda", "Racing Games", "Puzzles", "RPG", "Anime", etc....

Last edited by Osmosis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: