1. SwitchMods

OP SwitchMods Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hello there,
    I'd like to ask if there is any payload (for 6.72) to increase the fan speed of my ps4.
    Also, is ps4trainer the only way to apply cheats to games? I tried with RE2 but it remains stuck at loading the cheat list.

I'm missing the good old xmb plugins (ps3 era) where with a multi-keypress you could enable/disable features or control your console with a web-browser (webman) :(
    But ofc I'm glad to all devs to the currest jb status <3

2. Raziel_mxd

Raziel_mxd Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I will comment on cheats :

the best way is to use PS4_Cheater which is a PC application that connects you ur PS4 an allow you to scan RAM values (it's basically cheat engine for PS4 )

there are tons of tutorials on youtube on how to use it, I think it's the best way to cheat on PS4.

Scanning going to take time because it's done over a network, I have read about making it work on a local network that will reduce time spent scanning but couldn't find a way to do it

3. S3phi40T

S3phi40T GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    @Raziel_mxd It is always done over local network. You always send payload and scan connecting via local IP.

@SwitchMods PS4 Cheater (latest version with 6.72 payload) and Leeful's host server either from hist server or hosted locally (or cached on your console).

Raziel_mxd likes this.
  4. m3inard

m3inard GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    save wizard works

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - payload, payload, Cheat