Know Your Temps: veho

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is veho!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 infinity A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please try to post all 3 ? A REASONABLE/REALISTIC AMOUNT of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

veho's session begins 7-9-07 and ends the night of 7-10-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[7-11-07 to 7-12-07] >>> Radivax
[7-13-07 to 7-14-07] >>> imgod22222
[7-15-07 to 7-16-07] >>> xcalibur798

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Is it true that if I summon you by saying your name in front of a mirror three times I run the risk of being Mickey Moused?
2. Where/how did you learn English?
3. Who is your favourite Koopa?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1. Is it true that if I summon you by saying your name in front of a mirror three times I run the risk of being Mickey Moused?
2. Where/how did you learn English?
3. Who is your favourite Koopa?
1. Yes, and not only that, but Goofied, Scrooged, Disneyed, analyzed, smirked at, mocked, quoted, misquoted, shocked, awed, ignored, shaken, not stirred, moved, theorized, terrorized, Paedobeared, ostracized, mooned, preached, salted, shaken-a-stick-at and flabbergasted as well. Kids, don't try this at home. We are trained professionals.
2. In elementary school. And then TV, books, comics, music, and now, teh Internetsz. I speek it very gudly, no?
unsure.gif

shy.gif

Bowser.

There.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(MaHe @ Jul 9 2007, 06:48 PM)[this post has been removed by it's author]
[this answer has been removed by its author]

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Do you like cheese?
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
3. Do they like cheese?
4. If you could live in any other country, which one would it be?

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Slick or Spam?
2) Left or right?
3) On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest, what would you rate your love for cheese? Fried chicken?
4) If it were a Sunny Monday morning, would you a) get the newspaper b) go to bed c) go to work d) go bar hopping?
5) What type of alcohol is your favorite to drink (whiskey, lager, stout, champagne, etc)?
6) Will you come to my birthday party?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Do you have lots of real life friends that come over to play videogames and whatnot?
2. Do you get out of the country much?
3. Ever thought about visiting America, if you haven't already?
4. Aspirations... got some?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
mmmm...

Did your dad liked the U2 album?
Why veho?
Did you know that oh-veho in spanish sounds like a male lamb? (ojevo)
Are you my friend? (because I am =)
How old are you?
You DO like Vampires don't you?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
5. Why not advertise your KYT session in the box of shouts?
6. Have I asked too many questions?
doublegroggl3.gif
or
grog.gif
?
5. I thought that was [M]artin's job, him being the KYT host and all.
unsure.gif

6. Nope.
grog.gif

8. Do you like cheese?
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
10. Do they like cheese?
11. If you could live in any other country, which one would it be?
8. Yes, a lot.
9. A younger brother.
10. Yes, a lot.
11. Well, I could live in other countries, but for now, I prefer Croatia.

1) Slick or Spam?
2) Left or right?
3) On a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest, what would you rate your love for cheese? Fried chicken?
4) If it were a Sunny Monday morning, would you a) get the newspaper b) go to bed c) go to work d) go bar hopping?
5) What type of alcohol is your favorite to drink (whiskey, lager, stout, champagne, etc)?
6) Will you come to my birthday party?

Slick?
Or spam?

Slick.

2. In what sense? Left wing politics, right handed.
3. Hmmm... 8? I really don't like scales of one to ten, one to twenty, one to one hundred, etc. I can never decide between 87.3 and 87.6. I prefer a scale of one to three. Chicken? 7.
4. I would prefer to grab a coffee and the papers, and then maybe go out hiking, walking, flying model planes, but in reality, I have to go to work, study, make excuses to procrastinate on my masters' degree thesis, you know, stuff like that.
5. Girly fruity liquors, and whiskey cremes, like Bailey's. But I drink beer or gin because beer is cheapest per gallon of drink, and gin is cheapest per gallon of alcohol.
6. That depends on where it's held.

1. Do you have lots of real life friends that come over to play videogames and whatnot?
2. Do you get out of the country much?
3. Ever thought about visiting America, if you haven't already?
4. Aspirations... got some?
1. Yes, but we don't play all that much videogames. We play board games, cards, try weird culinairy experiments, or go out, bar hopping (well, more like bar brooding, because once we find a place to sit, we are extremely unwilling to move), or we go hiking, mountaineering, camping, etc. etc.
2. Yes. I like traveling and seeing new places. I've been to Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Texas (well, Houston. Don't know how "Texas" Houston really is; I suspect not at all.) I'm planning to go to Great Britain or Ireland one day, and I really should visit my aunt in Australia sometime soon, but I never seem to have the time. Flying for over 24 hours straight (and paying for it) only to stay there for a weekend really doesn't seem worth it.
3. I've been to Houston. I could visit my relatives in Los Angeles and the Boston general area (i forget exactly where... and by "general area" they mean "only a few hours' drive from the outskirts of Boston"...), but, again, I can't find the time, and if I could, I'd go to Australia first.
4. Aspirations... To have my army of self-replicating LEGO robots conquer the world, of course. To fly into space in the Spaceship One. To come back again (amazing how many people forget to put that clause in their "aspiration" list).

In reality... to have enough time and money for my hobbies, and once I get them, my kids. And the most pressing one... to stop procrastinating.
shy.gif
Yeah, it really shouldn't be a whole aspiration, but when it's so acute, as it is in my case, "stopping procrastinating" is aspiration enough in itself
nyanya.gif

mmmm...

1 Did your dad liked the U2 album?
2 Why veho?
3 Did you know that oh-veho in spanish sounds like a male lamb? (ojevo)
4 Are you my friend? (because I am =)
5 How old are you?
6 You DO like Vampires don't you?
1 Yes he did. Me too. I like U2.

2 Veho... it just happened. It was my other nick, Wax, misread from a digital watch with a phonebook function and s horrible screen. And it stuck with me.

3 No, I didn't. Cool, Ojevo is like Veho in pig-Latin
happy.gif

4 Yes
happy.gif

5 I'm 25.

6 Vampires as in the card game, the RPG, the PC RPG, or the idea of magic-powered bloodsucking Goths? I like teh card game and the RTSes, and I like the modern approach to vampires: viruses, genetic engineering, mutations, secret government experiments... I prefer pragmatic vampires to dramatic vampires.

1. Would you rather be blind or deaf?

2. If you haven't already, would you rather learn piano or guitar?

3. If you found a DS lying on a table in a recreation centre, what would you do?

wtf.gif
Evil. I really couldn't say. Deaf, I suppose. But give me a few years, to see what medical advances happen in the field, and I'll give you a more definite answer.

2. I prefer the guitar, but piano would also mean knowing how to play the synthesizer, and that leads to possibilities. There's a digital instrument somewhere in the middle between the two (should I call it "pitar" or "guano"? "Pitar.") that you have to strum, but has a musical scale like the piano, and can reproduce any sound you want (once you master it). That one sounds interesting.

3. I'd turn all shifty-looking and employ my "poker face" (sweating, twitching, looking around wild-eyed), then pick it up and start playing it. If the owner returns, I'd just say I wanted to see what the pretty shiny thing was, and if (s)he doesn't... I don't know. I know my primary impulse is to return it, but opportunity makes the thief. I'd have to see what happens in real life.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*Do you like soccer?
*Where's Davor Šuker?
*Croatian girls are cute, aren't they?
wub.gif

*Favorite Simpson's character
*Do you know what does the coat of arms of Croatia means?
*Favorite candy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
*Do you like soccer?
*Where's Davor Šuker?
*Croatian girls are cute, aren't they?
wub.gif

*Favorite Simpson's character
*Do you know what does the coat of arms of Croatia means?
*Favorite candy
1. Not really. I'm just not that much into it.
2. ....um... at his seaside villa, I guess, or on his yacht, when he's not managing some football related thing. He's a manager now.
3. Yes they are
wub.gif

4. I hate that kind of questions... Sideshow Bob. I think. It may vary on the most recent episode of Simpsons I watched.
5. Yes, it represents a shield "crowned" with the smaller coats of arms representing regions of Croatia (Istria, Dalmatia, Slavonia, (the Free Republic of) Dubrovnik, and the archaic central Croatia); I forget the actual order.
6. Hard candy or any sort of sweet? A local hard candy called Helf. Herbal, tastes slightly like Cola with tons of sugar. Favourite sweet: chocolate.
happy.gif

QUOTE(MaHe @ Jul 10 2007, 04:08 PM)1. Does that GBAmp even work or did you have to throw it away?
1. It works great
happy.gif
Thank you thank you thank you thank you
bow.gif
grog.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Do you know that Linkiboy's avatar is suddenly scary?
2) What is your favorite podcast?
3) Do you like askaninja.com?
4) If you were being held at gunpoint, what would you do?
5) If you were pointing a gun to someone's head, what would it probably be for?
6) Do you own a gun?
7) Have you ever dreamed about being a complete maniac doing stuff you generally wouldn't be doing? Ex) Mass-murdering, cannibalism, and such wierd things
8) What is your favorite type of cheese (or cheeses)?

WOAH! I remember the day i got 500 posts... but when did these other 450 come from?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1) Do you know that Linkiboy's avatar is suddenly scary?
2) What is your favorite podcast?
3) Do you like askaninja.com?
4) If you were being held at gunpoint, what would you do?
5) If you were pointing a gun to someone's head, what would it probably be for?
6) Do you own a gun?
7) Have you ever dreamed about being a complete maniac doing stuff you generally wouldn't be doing? Ex) Mass-murdering, cannibalism, and such wierd things
8) What is your favorite type of cheese (or cheeses)?

WOAH! I remember the day i got 500 posts... but when did these other 450 come from?
1) Yes, it's due to the post of PURE EVIL!!! 666
ohmy.gif

2) I don't listen to any
shy.gif

3) Yes. It is fun. "How do you kill a ninja?" "Son, I will never ever answer that!"

The following questions:
wtf.gif

4) Oh come on
wacko.gif

Let's see. It depends on many factors. Am I alone? Who's around? Am I in a crowd? How far is the gun? Point blank? Far enough? Is it dark?
ph34r.gif
How crazy is the guy holding the gun? What's going on? Why is there a gun? Is there cover? Can I hide? Where are the lines of fire? Can I gut him with a knife? Or bludgeon with blunt instrument? Can I run like hell? Would I be leaving anyone behind if I ran like hell? Would I be endangering anyone else by doing something stupid?

A lot of things to consider. Seriously,
wtf.gif

5) The pointing would be to indicate my intentions to shoot that someone. The gun would be show that I have something to do the actual shooting with.
6) No.
7) No.

End of
wtf.gif

8) Emmentaler.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?