DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DText
By DarkFlare
3DText is a very simple text viewer for 3DS. It supports all characters on an average keyboard, nothing too fancy. 3DText cannot write text documents, it can only read them. If you decide to edit the source on Github, you can change the file to read from to anything, or keep it at "test.txt". It can read files that aren't even in .txt format, as long as you change and build the source properly. I made this using ctrulib, so there's a lot of useless stuff in the source code.
v0.9.5 (current):
-3dsx is smaller in file size
-Removed anything in the code that might cause errors
-Can view 3DS symbols now! Check out my video on 3DS Custom Symbols. This is useful to see what symbols symbols look like.
v0.9:​
-Press Start to exit​
-Line breaking when it reaches the end of the screen​
v0.8:​
-New .smdh and logo​
-View text from other file formats​
v0.1:​
-View text​
Note: You have to go to 'releases' and download it in a zip.​
Previous versions: None available for download.​

Here is a short demo video I made:

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Sucks? Github is amazing if compared to some others repositories (like the horrible GoogleCode).
If you don't know how to use it, try to use Sourceforge (But GitHub is really simple to set up, you must only create a local repository with Github Client and update this folder with your src to do your commits).

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks? Github is amazing if compared to some others repositories (like the horrible GoogleCode).
If you don't know how to use it, try to use Sourceforge (But GitHub is really simple to set up, you must only create a local repository with Github Client and update this folder with your src to do your commits).

I don't know how to do shit with it :/ I have the windows program

xantoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Avoid git GUIs like the plague. None I've ever come across did things correctly. They get especially confused by merge conflicts.
All the instructions on github kind of assume you're using it from the cmdline too.

I think you gotta type (in your folder):
git add source/main.c Makefile
git commit
git push

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Githubs really easy to use once you understand it, just go read a github tutorial for windoze
I'm gonna learn it today, hopefully. I managed to get my files in a directory and it knows they're there, just I keel getting commit errors.

hummm interesting...i wonder can it support chinese or not :P
I think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things