Gaming 3DSPlaza

Robdeprop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there.

When the DSi was launched, a lot of DSi compatible websites were being created. There were some good ones, but also a lot of failures. The problem was that the DSi browser only supported simple programming languages like HTML and Javascript.

When the 3DS was being launched, I decided to create a 3DS compatible site. The 3DS Browser has the same problem as the DSi browser: Only simple languages are supported. So I've been creating the website and games with HTML, Javascript, PHP and CSS. I've been working on it for a long time now, and it's about 80% done. I created games, forums, chats, a 3D Picture Gallery, and more.

The link is http://3dsplaza.com. Visit it on your 3DS, if you are on a PC clik on "Nintendo 3DS version".

I'm currently busy programming more (multiplayer) games for it.

So, what do you think? Is it good or is it a fail? Also, ideas for improvements?

Reactions: 1 person

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Viewed here on a PC, looks decent. It is well formatted like I remember the other pages for DS browser/DSi. I might suggest that you add the browser tab function option (probably swipe the code from one of the other pages that has it). Just a thought.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You posted this on another site... DSi something. Paint maybe? Idk. Well, the site has gotten noticeably better since my last visit. :D

I love the tabs. :D :D :D

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...