Misc 3DS Universal FC (Friend Code) thread!

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought i add some 3ds games i have now
harvest moon 3d ( only one i got with wifi able )
zelda 3d
nintendogs 3d
smto 3d
pokemon rumble 3d

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
Add me here's my friend code 3480-2888-1343 please message me so i can add you back I only have Mario Kart 7

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody wants to race, just PM me. I don't rage quit, and I respect the road... with the exception of throwing various items around and running people off of the road. The usual stuff.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Asbjørn, 2578-3323-8264 (Europe, Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations, Super Mario 3D Land, (i'm getting animal crossing at the time it comes out too))

TwilightErik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erik 0216-0911-1775 (United States, Florida) No Wi-Fi Games but I did update my 3DS - meet new Miis through wi-fi, as opposed to passing them so this means I can share Puzzle Pieces and use Find Mii :)

I do have all 7 Original Puzzles Completed and I do have Super Mario 3D Land 32/40 Puzzle Pieces

PM Me if you want to be friends.

MahouMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got myself a nice new white 3DS, added everyone.

Gordo, 5241-1954-4217 (Australia, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Pokemon Rumble).

popcorn900

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to the 3DS Universal FC topic! You can post your Friend Code here in order to find other players for online chat, matches, or whatever your 3DS can do. style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
Please don't be a dick and post fake info, or troll people's games, and most importantly don't drop out of matches. If you experience a Drop Out from any game report it here and I will make a "Blacklist" of people you should not bother playing with.

I hope we have a lot of fun with our new system! I am looking forward to this and I know this is going to be a big project, I hope I can help the Gbatemp community just a little bit with this.

Please post your Friend Code in the format of:

Name, FC (Region, games) Like mine here:

Schlupi 2793-0612-9923 (Street Fighter IV)

If you don't follow the requested format, I won't add you... it's a lot of work to have to reformat it. and I THINK this text is big enough to see, right? style_emoticons/default/frown.gif

Note you can only save 100 FCs per system, so if somebody becomes inactive feel free to delete them as to not waste space. Also, when you get a new game post again noting to me that you already have your FC here, and you are adding a game. Please don't edit old posts I most likely won't see that.

If you add me tell me via PM, otherwise I may miss you. If you don't show up and respond to my request within two days I will delete you.

Also, note BigPaw's Street Fighter IV 3D tournament that is coming up in the first week of April, for those who want to get their competitive game on.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add me to play online! Jonathan is my name! my friend code is 4435-1726-3343. I have Mario Kart 7, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Nintendogs: Toy Poodle and New Friends, and Star Fox 64. PM me to play!

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My Fc is sliver 5069-3908-6991 i have pokemon rumble blast eu version,Zelda Ocarina of Time,Rabbids 3D,Splinter cell 3d,ridge racer 3ds,and another i don t remember name add me who wants to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone