Hardware 3DS tunneling on WiiU

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this would be a cool idea but it would most likely require that the wii u is connected to the internet via ethernet port (the ps3 program does this too, requires ethernet) you need wifi to connect to the 3ds/ds so you cannot use wifi to connect to internet as well as it would already be in use for the 3ds/ds. or i guess they could make a usb wireless adapter that would connect to the portable device.

ferofax

End of the World
OP
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Good idea. It'll be awesome, but if it didn't happen for the NDS with the Wii, what makes you think that it'll be for the 3DS and Wii-You?
What TwinRetro said. Also, the Wii U is already designed to be able to stream to a controller with a screen. what's to stop the 3DS from having similar capabilities?
Plus the WiiU can hook up with three other 3DS units, on top of communicating with the Gamepad. I think it can stream to one 3DS well enough.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not the point of the current topic.
You both explained yourselves, let's not continue about who said what please.

If you have more informations on that Nitro, I would like to read it too (if not too technical).
Isn't it what the scene call the NiFi for DS? the Wifi without the TCP layer?
There's maybe more to it, but I didn't read a lot about it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Yes, as cyan said, do you have any further information on this "nitro" mode that I can read up on. I would just like to know more about it. So please, if you have a link or some personal knowledge that you can share then please do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car