ROM Hack 3ds patch games region free

Limon290207

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How to patch the game, that it was possible to install the game, for example, an ice station z I eat I install through freeshop and ciangel then I see a mistake, I want to patch to the free regeon if I need a charactoristics console old3ds ctr v11.3 a9lh luma v6.6 beta?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would ask if you asked in the official thread, but I have no idea what you are even asking.
Are you asking how to patch games to be region free?
Are you asking how to change the region of your system?
Or are you asking how to add different languages so you can play games in that region?
The first two really aren't needed since every single CFW is region-free now.
The second one is covered in the Luma3DS wiki
Enable region/language emulation and external .code: Enables the following two features:
  • The region/language emulation feature allows some games which need a specific language to be set to work, and DLCs for foreign games to load. To use it:
    • Create a folder named locales inside luma.
    • Create a .txt file with game's title id as the name (look them up on www.3dsdb.com).
    • Inside the file,
      • Put 3 characters for the region ("JPN", "USA", "EUR", "AUS", "CHN", "KOR", "TWN").
      • Put an empty space.
      • Put 2 characters for the language ("JP", "EN", "FR", "DE", "IT", "ES", "ZH", "KO", "NL", "PT", "RU", "TW").
    • For example, to play Pokémon™ Y in Japanese language and region:
      • Create 0004000000055E00.txt.
      • Put in JPN JP.
      • Save.
  • The external .code feature allows you to use patched binaries for games. To use it:
    • Create a folder named code_sections inside luma.
    • Obtain a patched code.bin for the game, and rename it with game's title id as the file name (look them up on www.3dsdb.com).
    • For example, to use a patched binary with Pokémon™ Y, rename it to 0004000000055E00.bin.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?