Hardware 3ds or not to?

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have like 35 dollars in coupons at Kmart and was going to get Assassins Creed Revelations...The lackluster reviews is making me wait on it.. I was thinking of using the coupons instead to get a 3DS. So would it be worth it to get one for 135? You also get a 35 dollar coupon with the 3DS that I could use on on Mario Kart...ALSO i have a 15 dollar coupon I could use on Mario Land and get that pretty cheap....So in total I would be paying 165 for a 3ds, Mario Land and Mario Kart.

Will my Dstwo card still work on the 3ds?

I honestly was going to wait for the redesign of the 3DS and when there is a flash card for it but it seems like it might be too good of a deal to not just pick on up...My friend is a huge Nintendo fan boy and he says I should Prob wait, as if he didn't already own one he would of waited...if he says so then I'm like hmmm maybe I should, ha. Just wanted to get some more opinions from people.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you already own a ds lite, dsi or dsi/xl, you could always trade it into to gamestop on black friday and get the flame red 3DS bundle (packaged with super mario 3d land) or the limited edition legend of zelda 3DS bundle (packaged with ocarina of time 3D) on the cheap

the end price is 129.99 with the trade-in of a ds lite and less with either a dsi or dsi/xl

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you already own a ds lite, dsi or dsi/xl, you could always trade it into to gamestop on black friday and get the flame red 3DS bundle (packaged with super mario 3d land) or the limited edition legend of zelda 3DS bundle (packaged with ocarina of time 3D) on the cheap

the end price is 129.99 with the trade-in of a ds lite and less with either a dsi or dsi/xl

Yea but the kmart deal is better and I would get to keep my DS. Besides I would need to keep my DS for the flash card updates no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke