Hacking 3DS Link save file on Gateway? (help)

Orcastraw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some trick to running 3DSlink/orange/r4i save files on gateway? Mine don't seem to be working.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I'm not entirely sure, although i will contribute by sayinf that 3DSLink is a clone of Gateway 3DS (probably an earlier version prior to the bricking fiasco) But Gateway has had many updates since then, I'm unsure if the saving methods have changed. Your issue kind of proves that.

You didn't format your internal SD card whilst changing from 3DSLink to GW? You've made sure the files are on the internal SD card and not the Gateway micro SD yeah?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the saves should work fine, did you format emunand with gateway and forget to backup your saves from the SD card....in which case you will of deleted all your saves

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
they are working fine for me . Even tested saves created with 2.0 ( equivalent to GW 1.2) and they worked perfectly

Like they said before , are you positive you still have your saves or you formatted your emunand without backuping them up first?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?