TheNlightenedOne

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to get a new game for my 3DS. I have MK7, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Sonic Generations. Could you recommend some games?
My only vetoes are FPSes, games with blood/gore (something about violence level of KI: U is okay), and I'd prefer it's playable without the Circle Pad Pro, although if it's good, I'll consider it. So throw some ideas at me!

Reactions: 1 person

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Rumble 7.5/10, Tales of Abyss 7/10, New Super Mario bros. 2 8.5/10, Mario Tennis 7/10, Super Bloody Monkeys 3D Madness (Uncensored Edition is the best) 11/10. Enjoy

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could get Kingdom Hearts. I been playing it with the circle pad pro, controls were alright, but then I started just playing it on my XL for I have no CPP with it, and I prefer playing the game without the extra buttons, it's weird.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually enjoying Heroes of Ruin. Assuming you don't mind meh graphics, it's a lot like Diablo, at least in terms of dungeon crawling for loot.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid icarus has a boring story.But thats just me.

How far did you get into it? The story doesn't really get interesting till chapter 6 or so.
Chapter 11.Its boring too me,if you like kid icarus,go for it then.But playing online was kinda fun.
Hmm, I didnt think the story was anything worth an award or anything but I felt things like the dialog and setting made it memorable. I guess thats just me though :l

Reactions: 4 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ghost-Recon-Shadow-Wars.jpg

I LAUGH AT EVERYONE ELSES SUGGESTIONS!

EDIT: DONT GET KINGDOM HEARTS UNLESS YOU LOVE SHIT FICTION>

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Kid icarus has a boring story.But thats just me.

How far did you get into it? The story doesn't really get interesting till chapter 6 or so.
Chapter 11.Its boring too me,if you like kid icarus,go for it then.But playing online was kinda fun.
Hmm, I didnt think the story was anything worth an award or anything but I felt things like the dialog and setting made it memorable. I guess thats just me though :l
Dialog made it very memorable, one of the best voice acting I've heard in a game for a while, very characteristic, not bland and serious like most of the time, you could hear that the VA's and the localization team had lots of fun with this one, completely over the top just like a cartoon. It was always interesting to see how they all interacted and reacted to things happening in the game world.

And who plays the game for the story anyway? Unless its an RPG or a game like Ace Attorney or something...

Reactions: 4 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y