ROM Hack 3DS FATAL ERROR

John Valz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This appears on my 3DS when I boot up Hyrule Warriors Legends and Project Mirai DX.

FATAL ERROR

PID: 0x00040000_00148C00
REV: 59657
AID: 0xFFFFFFFF_FFFFFFFF
ADR: 0x001209A0
RSL: 0xF96047A2
Level: -1
Summary: 11
Module: 17
Desc: 930

An Error has occured.
Hold down the POWER button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again.

What's going on? How can I fix this?? Pls help.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Are you on 11.3? I've been getting the same problem using a non-legit CIA, and I'm getting Nintendo's error screen like this instead of a Luma crash (which is odd).

Is this a CIA you installed using something like FBI? Or is this a legit CIA from the eShop?

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You actually should clean any softwares actually present in the console and boot the title in question ao that way u can avoid most of the interference between titles.

John Valz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... Are you on 11.3? I've been getting the same problem using a non-legit CIA, and I'm getting Nintendo's error screen like this instead of a Luma crash (which is odd).

Is this a CIA you installed using something like FBI? Or is this a legit CIA from the eShop?

Yes i'm on 11.3 and I installed it as a cia.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't know the cause of the problem, it seems like I'm not the only one with the issue apparently which is somewhat helpful but not definitive as to whether this may be a significant problem.

I had my CIA working fine when I installed it on 11.0, but I accidentally uninstalled. After I reinstalled it again using FBI, I started to get the problem. At this point, I had updated to 11.3. Non-retail CIAs work fine (snes9x for example), but it's retail ones that seem to give me issues.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't know the cause of the problem, it seems like I'm not the only one with the issue apparently which is somewhat helpful but not definitive as to whether this may be a significant problem.

I had my CIA working fine when I installed it on 11.0, but I accidentally uninstalled. After I reinstalled it again using FBI, I started to get the problem. At this point, I had updated to 11.3. Non-retail CIAs work fine (snes9x for example), but it's retail ones that seem to give me issues.

One suggestion: dump your save with jksm, delete title and ticket via fbi. Install the game via freeshop. It's worth a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE