Hacking 3DS decapping fundraising topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't get stuckd :/
I'll use a signature to colaborate with the fundrising!
Animated realtime fundraising signature is possible?

extrarius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance of getting the total updated? I'd like to donate, but I'd like to be sure that the money isn't just going into a black hole (and if the recipient is too busy to update the total, what are the chances they have time to proceed with the project itself?).

bladednuisance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here in a couple weeks ill have a paycheck with no expenses coming out, i plan to contribute $100, problem is i don't use paypal or any other methods accepted as stated by the fundraising page. Can i contribute using a prepaid visa debit card?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Here in a couple weeks ill have a paycheck with no expenses coming out, i plan to contribute $100, problem is i don't use paypal or any other methods accepted as stated by the fundraising page. Can i contribute using a prepaid visa debit card?

You can ask them to send you a PayPal invoice. You can make a payment via your prepaid VISA card. No account needed.

Reactions: shideravan

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wait, I need to ask something because I am confused. Didn't people on 3DSbrew (Neimod for example) said they wont release hack? Whats the point of donating money? Will they change mind if they get 2000$? I hope so

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait, I need to ask something because I am confused. Didn't people on 3DSbrew (Neimod for example) said they wont release hack? Whats the point of donating money? Will they change mind if they get 2000$? I hope so
1. This is completely unrelated to neimod. This fundraiser is by a different person, and for a different cause.
2. All that was ever said was that one particular exploit wasn't going to be released (it wasn't user friendly and was easy to patch)
3. The point of donating money is to get the 3DS decapped, which is very different to it getting hacked, although in theory it is perhaps possible the decapping could lead to finding some flaw in the 3DS security which eventually leads to it getting hacked.

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
1. This is completely unrelated to neimod. This fundraiser is by a different person, and for a different cause.
2. All that was ever said was that one particular exploit wasn't going to be released (it wasn't user friendly and was easy to patch)
3. The point of donating money is to get the 3DS decapped, which is very different to it getting hacked, although in theory it is perhaps possible the decapping could lead to finding some flaw in the 3DS security which eventually leads to it getting hacked.

Thank you for explaining me. It will most likely find a Flaw one day because no Security is perfect and never will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo