Homebrew 3DS CFW Sold On Ebay HELP

Alnytsue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I put an Ebay listing including a 3DS with CFW and someone bought it and I received the paypal money (currently on hold) but Nintendo canceled and removed the ebay listing 6 hours after I shipped it with the tracking still up due on Thursday. I contacted the seller about the issue 10 minutes ago, but the thing is even if I shipped it will I still receive my money for the system? Or did I just lose the money and system too

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not a big deal, it happened to me before, I sold CFW 3DS in the past and the listing got removed, as long the the buyer has the tracking # before the listing was removed it should be fine.

Reactions: Alnytsue

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your paypal account for the balance you received, if the tracking # was updated before the listing was removed, it should be there under the transaction.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well make sure there is a tracking # in the paypal transaction, or the buyer might complain item not received.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: Traace and Alnytsue

Traace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happend to me once too, make sure the tracking is in paypal to avoid scammers. Because eBay cant help you anymore.

Actually it also has a good side if ebay delete offers right after the sell was done. That means we dont have to pay fees to ebay for that. :D

Reactions: Alnytsue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr